Amplifon is an Italy-based company engaged in the distribution, fitting and customization of hearing solutions. The company offers various instruments, specialist medical support systems, equipment and hardware, and software systems. Amplifon operates in around 22 countries in Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and Africa.
The company is engaged in the sale of hearing solutions and related application and personalization services; and distribution of biomedical equipment.
Amplifon distributes its products through a network of over 3,500 points of sale; 1,700 network affiliates and over 3,650 shop-in-shops and corners.
Amplifon offers products and services under the brands including Amplifon, Direito de Ouvir, Miracle Ear, Beter Horen, Bay Audiology, Maxtone, Elite Hearing Network, Amplifon Medtechinica Orthophone, Amplifon hearing health care, Dilworth Hearing and National Hearing Care.
The company's subsidiaries include the following: Amplifon USA Inc; Amplifon Iberica SA; Amplifon Deutschland GmbH; Amplifon Belgium; Amplifon Poland Sp z o o; Beter Horen NV; Amplifon AG; and Amplifon Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Amplifon S.p.A. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Amplifon S.p.A. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Amplifon S.p.A.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Amplifon S.p.A.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Amplifon S.p.A.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Amplifon S.p.A. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Amplifon S.p.A.?
- How has Amplifon S.p.A. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Amplifon S.p.A. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Amplifon S.p.A. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Amplifon S.p.A.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Amplifon S.p.A.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years