Amphenol Corporation is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of interconnect products. The company offers electrical, electronic and fiber optic connectors, coaxial and flat-ribbon cables, and interconnect systems to several end markets including automotive, broadband communications, commercial aerospace, industrial, information technology (IT) and data communications, military, mobile devices and mobile networks. Amphenol operates globally in 30 countries with manufacturing units located in the Americas, Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa.
The company operates through two reportable segments: interconnect products and assemblies, and cable products and solutions.
Amphenol's interconnect products and assemblies segment designs, manufactures and markets a range of connector and connector products, value-add products and other products, including antennas and sensors, used in a range of applications in diverse set of end markets. The company's connector and connector systems include fiber optic interconnect products; harsh environment interconnect products; high speed interconnect products; power interconnect products, bus bars and distribution systems; radio frequency interconnect products and antennas; and other connectors. Its value-add systems comprises of backplane interconnect systems, cable assemblies and harnesses, and cable management products. The company's other products include antennas; flexible and rigid printed circuit boards; hinges; production-related accessories; molded parts; sensors and sensor-based products; switches; and touch panels and lenses.
The company's cable products and solutions segment designs, manufactures and markets cable, value-added products and components for use primarily in the broadband communications and information technology markets as well as certain applications in other markets. The segment's cable products include coaxial cable, power cable and specialty cable. Its value-added products include cable assemblies, and its components include combiner/splitter products; connector and connector systems; and fiber optic components.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Amphenol Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Amphenol Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Amphenol Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Amphenol Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Amphenol Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Amphenol Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Amphenol Corporation?
- How has Amphenol Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Amphenol Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Amphenol Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Amphenol Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Amphenol Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years