AMN Healthcare Services is a US-based company, which provides healthcare workforce solutions and staffing services at acute and sub-acute care hospitals and other healthcare facilities throughout the US. The company operates in the US, India, and the UK.
The company operates its business through three segments: nurse and allied solutions, locum tenens solutions, and other workforce solutions.
AMN’s nurse and allied solutions segment consists of nurse, allied, local and labor disruption and rapid response staffing businesses. The company’s locum tenens solutions segment consists of locum tenens staffing business. AMN’s other workforce solutions segment consists of physician permanent placement services business, healthcare interim leadership staffing and executive search services business, vendor management systems business, recruitment process outsourcing business, education business, medical coding and related consulting business, and workforce optimization services business.
The company also provides a range of workforce solutions and staffing services including, travel nurse staffing; rapid response nurse staffing and labor disruption services; local, or per diem, staffing; allied staffing; physician permanent placement services; interim leadership staffing and executive search services; managed services programs; vendor management systems; recruitment process outsourcing; workforce optimization services; and health information management.
AMN’s travel nurse staffing provides clients with registered nurses, to work temporary assignments under the brand, American Mobile, as well as Onward Healthcare and Nurses Rx brands. Assignments in acute-care hospitals, includes teaching institutions, trauma centers and community hospitals. Rapid response nurse staffing and labor disruption services provide a shorter-term staffing solution up to eight weeks under NurseChoice brand to address hospitals’ urgent need for registered nurses, including electronic medical records conversion projects. It also provide labor disruption services for clients involved in strikes of nurses and allied professional staff through, HealthSource Global Staffing subsidiary.
The company’s local, or per diem, staffing provides clients local staffing. Allied staffing provides allied health professionals, both on a travel and local staffing basis, under the Med Travelers and Club Staffing brands to acute-care hospitals and other healthcare facilities such as skilled nursing facilities, rehabilitation clinics, and retail and mail-order pharmacies. Allied health professionals include such disciplines as physical therapists, respiratory therapists, occupational therapists, medical and radiology technologists, lab technicians, speech pathologists, rehabilitation assistants and pharmacists.
AMN’s physician permanent placement provide services to hospitals, healthcare facilities and physician practice groups through Merritt Hawkins and MillicanSolutions brands. Interim leadership staffing and executive search services provides executive and clinical leadership interim staffing, healthcare executive search services and advisory services. Managed services programs offers and manages all staffing needs.
The company’s vendor management systems utilizes a vendor-neutral VMS technology that allows to self-manage the procurement of clinical labor. It provide two VMS technologies, ShiftWise and Medefis. Recruitment process outsourcing recruit, hire and onboard permanent clinical and nonclinical positions. Workforce optimization services includes consulting, data analytics, predictive modeling and SaaS-based scheduling technology. Health information management offers remote medical coding and related health information management consulting solutions to hospitals and physician medical groups nationwide.
AMN's subsidiaries include AMN Allied Services, LLC; AMN Healthcare Inc.; Merritt, Hawkins & Associates; O’Grady Peyton International (India) Private Limited; O’Grady Peyton International Recruitment U.K. Limited; O’Grady-Peyton International (USA), Inc.; Onward Healthcare, LLC; ShiftWise, Inc.; Spectrum Insurance Company, Inc.; and Staff Care Inc.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of AMN Healthcare Services, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about AMN Healthcare Services, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines AMN Healthcare Services, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases AMN Healthcare Services, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of AMN Healthcare Services, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does AMN Healthcare Services, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of AMN Healthcare Services, Inc.?
- How has AMN Healthcare Services, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does AMN Healthcare Services, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are AMN Healthcare Services, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are AMN Healthcare Services, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of AMN Healthcare Services, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years