Amino Technologies PLC is engaged in developing and delivering software, devices and solutions for the global internet protocol television (IPTV), and hybrid and over-the-top (OTT) entertainment markets. The company operates in the UK, the US and Sweden. The company operates through subsidiaries: Amino Communications Limited and Amino Communications LLC. Amino Communications Limited, based in the UK, is engaged in the development of core software technologies and customer-premises' products for the IPTV market. The company partners with various companies for content aggregation, middleware, conditional access and head-end systems.
Amino Communications LLC is primarily involved in the distribution of products of Amino Communications Limited in North and South America. In FY2016, the devices and associated accessories reported revenue of GBP67 million, which accounted for 89.2% of the company’s total revenue. The software and services reported revenue of GBP8.1 million, which accounted for 10.8% of the company’s total revenue. Some of the company's other subsidiaries include Amino Holdings Limited, Amino Communications Employee Benefit Trust, AssetHouse Technology Limited, Amino Communications Technology Services (Shanghai) Co Limited, Booxmedia Oy, and Entone Inc.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Amino Technologies plc in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Amino Technologies plc listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Amino Technologies plc’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Amino Technologies plc’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Amino Technologies plc’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Amino Technologies plc operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Amino Technologies plc?
- How has Amino Technologies plc performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Amino Technologies plc rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Amino Technologies plc strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Amino Technologies plc’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Amino Technologies plc? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years