Amiad Water Systems is an Israel-based producer and global supplier of water treatment and filtration solutions used in industrial market and irrigation market. The company operates in Asia, Europe, Australia, the Americas and the Middle East.
Amiad develops water delivery systems for irrigation, treating and filtering the water according to the water source and the destination, direct to the farmer or to the fields.
The company is involved in developing, manufacturing and distributing water treatment and filtration solutions for potable water and wastewater, in applications such as pre-filtration for Microfiltration (MF), Ultrafiltration (UF), Nanofiltration (NF) and Reverse Osmosis (RO) membranes, Ultra Violet (UV) and tertiary treatment, and polishing.
Amiad also provides water filtration products and systems as integrated components or as complete filtration solutions for water treatment, potable water, and wastewater; oil and gas plants; and cooling towers, among others.
The company's offers a range of filtration solutions, which include automatic filters, semi-automatic filters, fertigation injectors and manual filters. Amiad offers a range of automatic filters including EBS filters, ABF filters, SAF filters, TAF filters and M100 filters, among others. Its manual filters include plastic filters, tagline filters, and steel filters. Its fertigation injectors include hydraulic fertilizer injector, and chemical and corrosion resistance accessories.
Geographically, the company classifies its operations into eight segments, namely North America, Europe, Australia, Israel, South America, Africa, Middle east and The Far East. In FY2016, North America segment accounted for 24.9% of the company's total revenues, followed by Europe with 19.3%; Australia with 12.2%; Israel with 9.2%; South America with 6.8%; Africa with 4.8%; Middle east with 4.5% and The Far East with 18.3%.
Amiad's subsidiaries include Filtration & Control Systems Pte Ltd., Amiad Australia Pty Ltd., Amiad Filtration Systems (India), Amiad Sistemas de Agua LTDA., C.O.R Filtration.Netherlands B.V and PEP Filters Inc (USA).
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Amiad Water Systems Ltd. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Amiad Water Systems Ltd. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Amiad Water Systems Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Amiad Water Systems Ltd.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Amiad Water Systems Ltd.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Amiad Water Systems Ltd. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Amiad Water Systems Ltd.?
- How has Amiad Water Systems Ltd. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Amiad Water Systems Ltd. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Amiad Water Systems Ltd. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Amiad Water Systems Ltd.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Amiad Water Systems Ltd.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years