AmeriGas Partners, L.P. is a master limited partnership engaged in the propane distribution business through its principal operating subsidiary, AmeriGas Propane, L.P. (AmeriGas OLP). The company primarily operates in the US.
AmeriGas Propane, Inc., an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of UGI Corporation (UGI), is the general partner of AmeriGas and is responsible for managing the company's operations. AmeriGas Propane has an approximate 26% effective ownership interest in the partnership.
The company operates through a single reportable operating segment that engages in the distribution of propane and related equipment and supplies.
During FY2016, AmeriGas distributed 1,065.5 million gallons of propane to over 1.9 million residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural, wholesale and motor fuel customers in all 50 states from over 1,900 propane distribution locations. AmeriGas has approximately 250 domestic and international sources of supply, including the spot market.
AmeriGas also operates the ACE (AmeriGas Cylinder Exchange) program, which enables consumers to purchase propane cylinders or exchange their empty propane cylinders at various retail locations such as home centers, gas stations, mass merchandisers, and grocery and convenience stores. As of September 30, 2016, ACE cylinders were available at nearly 54,000 retail locations throughout the US.
Retail deliveries of propane are usually made to customers by means of bobtail and rack trucks. The company owns most of these storage tanks and leases them to its customers. AmeriGas assets included approximately 1.8 million stationary storage tanks with capacities of more than 120 gallons and approximately 4.9 million portable propane cylinders with capacities of 1 to 120 gallons, 22 terminals, nine transflow sites, and 12 transflow units.
In addition to distributing propane, the company also sells, installs, and services propane appliances, including heating systems. Moreover, the company operates as an interstate carrier throughout the continental US.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of AmeriGas Partners, L.P. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about AmeriGas Partners, L.P. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines AmeriGas Partners, L.P.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases AmeriGas Partners, L.P.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of AmeriGas Partners, L.P.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does AmeriGas Partners, L.P. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of AmeriGas Partners, L.P.?
- How has AmeriGas Partners, L.P. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does AmeriGas Partners, L.P. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are AmeriGas Partners, L.P. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are AmeriGas Partners, L.P.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of AmeriGas Partners, L.P.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years