American Woodmark is a US-based company that is engaged in the manufacture and distribution of kitchen cabinets and vanities under American Woodmark, Timberlake, Waypoint Living Spaces, Shenandoah Cabinetry, Simply Woodmark and Shenandoah Value Series.
The company offers framed stock cabinets in approximately 500 different cabinet lines that include 85 door designs in 21 colors. American Woodmark manufacturers its products using raw materials such as hard maple, oak, cherry, soft maple, and hickory lumber and plywood.
American Woodmark offers a collection of coordinated moldings and accessories under American Woodmark brand. The company under its Timberlake brand offers cabinetry to home builders through a network of builder service centers, and to independent dealers and distributors. It offers more than 200 types of cabinet products, cabinet moldings and accessories. The company offers a range of door styles, finishes, decorative accents and functional accessories under Waypoint Living Spaces brand through independent kitchen and bath product sellers. The company offers over 150 different varieties types of combinations under Shenandoah Cabinetry brand.
The company's products are sold on a national basis across the US to the remodeling and new home construction markets. The company's products are sold directly to home centers, builders and home manufacturers, and through a network of independent dealers and distributors. The company leases one manufacturing facility in Hardy County, West Virginia and owns eight manufacturing facilities located primarily in the eastern US. The company also leases seven primary service centers, ten satellite service centers, and three additional office centers located throughout the US that support the sale and distribution of products to each market channel.
American Woodmark's subsidiary includes Amende Cabinet Corporation.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of American Woodmark Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about American Woodmark Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines American Woodmark Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases American Woodmark Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of American Woodmark Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does American Woodmark Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of American Woodmark Corporation?
- How has American Woodmark Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does American Woodmark Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are American Woodmark Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are American Woodmark Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of American Woodmark Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years