American Transmission Company LLC (ATC) is a US-based utility company, which provides the high-voltage electric transmission system. ATC owns and operates the electric transmission system in portions of Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota and Illinois. The company provides electric transmission service from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, throughout the eastern half of Wisconsin and into portions of Illinois. ATC has a network of more than 9,600 miles of high-voltage transmission lines and 554 substations, which provides access to local and regional energy sources.
The company’s 88% of share is owned by investor-owned utilities and the remaining 12% of its share is owned by electric cooperatives and municipal electric companies. ATC's current projects portfolio include: Spring Valley North Lake Geneva Electric Reliability project, Bay Lake Project, Badger Coulee Transmision Line project, Cardinal Hickory Creek and Riverside Transmission Line project. The company’s customers include local electric distribution companies, municipal utilities and cooperative utilities that procure primary network transmission service and are interconnected or plan on interconnecting to the ATC transmission system.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of American Transmission Company LLC in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about American Transmission Company LLC listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines American Transmission Company LLC’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases American Transmission Company LLC’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of American Transmission Company LLC’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does American Transmission Company LLC operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of American Transmission Company LLC?
- How has American Transmission Company LLC performed financially from the 2013?
- How does American Transmission Company LLC rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are American Transmission Company LLC strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are American Transmission Company LLC’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of American Transmission Company LLC? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years