American Software, Inc (ASI) is software solution provider for supply chain management and enterprise. The company provides software solutions through supply chain management, enterprise resource planning and information technology consulting. The company operates through three reportable segments: Supply Chain Management (SCM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and Information Technology (IT) Consulting. The SCM segment provides supply chain and retail planning solutions through Logility, Inc and Demand Management. ASI offers trading solutions by improving inventory, production, forecasting, allocation, supply, production scheduling and management of products. Logility provides its solutions across 80 countries. In FY2017, the SCM Segment reported revenues of US$74.8 million, which accounted for 70.5% of the company's total revenue.
The ERP segment offers business software for manufacturers and distributors across various industries including automotive, energy, life science, government, transportation, consumer goods and utility sectors through American software erp. ERP segment provides software solutions like e-intelliprise solution, e-procurement, e-forms, e-store, e-expenses, e-process management, and e-connect vendor collaboration for fashion industry through NGC.
In FY2017, the ERP segment reported revenues of US$11.8 million, which accounted for 11.1% of the company's total revenue The IT consulting segment provides IT staffing and consulting services through The Proven Method, Inc. The company also supports software products such as software enhancements, updates, documentation, consulting, customer education, maintenance, systems integration services and other support services. ASI provides consulting through professional services, staff augmentation, CCNS Division, and Cloud Specialists. In FY2017, the IT consulting Segment reported revenues of US$19.6 million, which accounted for 18.4% of the company's total revenue In FY2017, the company has spent US$11.8millions in research and development activities. American Software, Inc operates seven subsidiaries across the locations such as Georgia and Florida in USA. The company's subsidiaries are American Software Research and Development LLC, Demand Management, ASI Properties, LLC, Logility, Inc, New Generation Computing, Inc, and The Proven Method, Inc.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of American Software, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about American Software, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines American Software, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases American Software, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of American Software, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does American Software, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of American Software, Inc.?
- How has American Software, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does American Software, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are American Software, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are American Software, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of American Software, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 Li1. About the Companyst of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years