American Greetings designs, manufactures and distributes social expression products, including greeting cards, gift packaging, party goods, stationery and giftware. The company's international operations include wholly-owned subsidiaries in the UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand as well as licensees in countries around the world.
The company operates through five business segments: North American social expression products, international social expression products, retail operations, AG Interactive and non-reportable.
The North American social expression products and international social expression products segments primarily design, manufacture and sell greeting cards and other related products. These products are distributed through various channels, including mass merchandisers, chain drug stores, and supermarkets.
The retail operations segment operates 397 card and gift retail stores in the UK. These stores sell products purchased from the international social expression products segment as well as products purchased from other vendors.
The AG Interactive segment, the company's internet and wireless business unit, distributes electronic greetings and a range of graphics and digital services and products, through various electronic channels, including websites, internet portals and electronic mobile devices. Its major internet brands are AmericanGreetings.com, BlueMountain.com, justwink.com and Cardstore.com.
The non-reportable operating segment primarily includes licensing activities.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of American Greetings Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about American Greetings Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines American Greetings Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases American Greetings Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of American Greetings Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does American Greetings Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of American Greetings Corporation?
- How has American Greetings Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does American Greetings Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are American Greetings Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are American Greetings Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of American Greetings Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years