Ameresco is an independent provider of energy services. The company has operations in the US, Canada, and Europe. The company operates through five business segments: U.S. Regions, U.S. Federal, Canada, Small-Scale Infrastructure and All Others. Ameresco through its U.S. regions, U.S. federal and Canada segments offers energy products and services that include the design, engineering and installation of equipment. It also offers energy infrastructure and renewable energy products and services that include the construction of small-scale plants for customers that produce electricity, gas, heat or cooling from renewable sources of energy and operations and maintenance services (O&M).
In FY2016, the U.S. Regions segment reported revenues of USD269.8 million, which accounted for 41.4% of the company's total revenue. In FY2016, the U.S. Federal segment reported revenues of USD178.0 million, which accounted for 27.3% of the company total revenue. In FY2016, the Canada segment reported revenues of USD50.4 million, which accounted for 7.7% of the Details total revenue.
The company's small-scale infrastructure segment sells electricity and processed gas fuel produced from renewable sources of energy from the company's small-scale plants. In FY2016, the Small-Scale Infrastructure segment reported revenues of USD81.4 million, which accounted for 12.5% of the total revenue Ameresco's All Others segment is involved in the sale and installation of solar photovoltaic energy products and systems; and provides enterprise energy management services, consulting services. In FY2016, the All Others segment reported revenues of USD71.6 million, which accounted for 11.0% of the total revenue.
The company's customers include BMW, Eastman Chemical, Mead Johnson & Company, Clarkstown Central School District, Big Spring School District, Medical University of South Carolina, Children's Hospital Boston and U.S. federal government. Ameresco's subsidiaries include Ameresco Asset Sustainability Group Inc.; Ameresco Southwest, Inc.; Ameresco Enertech, Inc.; Ameresco Federal Solutions, Inc.; Ameresco Servicios Energeticos S.L.; Ameresco Servicos Energiticos Ltda.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Ameresco Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Ameresco Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Ameresco Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Ameresco Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Ameresco Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Ameresco Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Ameresco Inc.?
- How has Ameresco Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Ameresco Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Ameresco Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Ameresco Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Ameresco Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years