Amdocs Limited develops, implements, and manages software and services associated with business support systems (BSS), operational support systems (OSS) and network control and optimization domains. The company's software solutions include revenue and customer management, operations support, network control and optimization, digital lifestyle services, mobile financial services, advertising and media solutions, and big data analytics. The company also provides solutions for high growth and emerging markets, as well as advertising and media solutions for advertising service providers, media publishers and ad agencies, including directory publishers. The company's principal operating subsidiaries are located in Canada, Cyprus, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Switzerland, the UK and the US.
The company operates through a single operating segment, which is engaged in providing integrated software products and services for the communications, media and entertainment industry service providers.
The key product suites of the company include customer experience and monetization solutions, network solutions, OSS, network control, network optimization, Network Functions Virtualization, Internet of Things (IoT), data management and analytics, and entertainment and media solutions
Amdocs’ customer experience and monetization solutions enables service providers to manage the customer and business-to-business experience. These products allow customers to provide contextual and personalized interactions across all interaction channels, including contact center, retail stores, Web, mobile and social media, and all devices, including smartphones, tablets and personal computers, and offer a range of digital, multi-play, entertainment and network services.
The network solutions are designed to improve service agility in the open network, including accelerating the rollout of new network technologies and optimizing the mobile network for improved performance and quality of experience. Key services include NFV service lifecycle management, hybrid order fulfillment capabilities for enterprise services and a portfolio of network services to help operators design, deploy, operate and optimize mobile networks.
Amdocs’ OSS products facilitate network operational processes, including network planning and rollout across multiple technologies, service fulfillment and assurance, inventory management, order orchestration and activation of new services.
The network optimization suite of software and services enable service providers to plan, build, launch, manage and optimize their radio access networks (RANs). The vendor and technology agnostic offering provides service providers the analytics and managed services capabilities needed to maximize network investments, roll out networks quickly and optimize network performance and capacity.
The NFV solutions enable service providers to virtualize network services and benefit from improved service agility. Amdocs’ vendor-neutral network cloud service orchestrator solution orchestrates virtual network functions (VNFs) over any virtual infrastructure. The Amdocs service design and create solution automates VNF on-boarding enabling the design, testing and launching of new network services in weeks.
Amdocs’ suite of network control products manage the subscriber or device experience in real time and controls access to 3G, 4G, LTE, fixed and convergent networks, managing bandwidth consumption based on location, time of day and type of plan. Amdocs’ IoT monetization platform and connected home offering provides service providers with a scalable platform to support connected devices, a cloud-based environment to offer integrated home services, and a solution that allows enterprises to purchase connectivity from service providers in a wholesale mode.
The company’s big data management and analytics offerings enable service providers to access, integrate and analyze data from BSS, OSS, network and digital sources to generate actionable insights to drive contextual engagements, improve the network and care experience and modernize data management capabilities.
Amdocs’s mobile financial services offerings enable service providers and financial institutions to offer a variety of secure mobile financial services, such as money transfers, bill payments, mobile commerce, savings, loans, insurance, loyalty management and top-up transactions.
Amdocs Optima is a converged, multi-tenant digital customer management and commerce platform. The company’s entertainment and media solutions include a comprehensive set of business and operational products and services designed to enable the management of media and advertising selling, fulfillment, operations, advertiser and consumer experience and financial processes across digital and print media.
In addition, the company offers a suite of services, including thought leadership & advisory services, transformation services, managed services, network services, systems integration, digital business operations for order to activation, order gateway services, and testing services.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Amdocs Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Amdocs Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Amdocs Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Amdocs Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Amdocs Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Amdocs Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Amdocs Limited?
- How has Amdocs Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Amdocs Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Amdocs Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Amdocs Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Amdocs Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years