Ambuja Cements Limited , formerly called Gujarat Ambuja Cements, is primarily engaged in the production and sale of cement, clinker, and related commodities, in its domestic market, India and in international markets. It is a part of a global conglomerate LafargeHolcim. Ambuja operates through a single segment: cementitious materials.
The company offers Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC) and Portland Pozzolana Cement (PPC) for customers, ranging from individuals house builders to governments to global construction firms. Currently, Ambuja has a cement capacity of 29.65 million tons with five integrated cement manufacturing plants and eight cement grinding units across the country. The company has been certified four times water positive, a feat achieved through conservation efforts and increasing water efficiency in its plants. It is also plastic positive, by burning as much as over 50,000 tons of plastic waste in its kilns, equivalent to 1.54 times of total plastic used.
The company also generates 6.5% of its energy from renewable resources. The company's subsidiaries include Kakinada Cements, MGT Cements, Dang Cement Industries Private Limited, Dirk India Private Limited, Dirk Pozzocrete (MP) Private Limited, and Chemical Limes Mundwa. The company also works closely with communities that live around its plants, through its CSR arm, the Ambuja Cement Foundation (ACF). With presence in 21 locations spread across 11 states of India, ACF implements need-based and participatory programmes in the thematic areas of water resource development, health and sanitation, women empowerment, rural infrastructure, education and agro-based/skill-based livelihood creation.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Ambuja Cements Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Ambuja Cements Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Ambuja Cements Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Ambuja Cements Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Ambuja Cements Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Ambuja Cements Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Ambuja Cements Limited?
- How has Ambuja Cements Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Ambuja Cements Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Ambuja Cements Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Ambuja Cements Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Ambuja Cements Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years