AMAG Pharmaceuticals is a pharmaceutical company which focuses on maternal health, anemia and cancer supportive care. The company has operations in the US and the UK. The company manufactures and markets three products: Feraheme (ferumoxytol, injection for intravenous (IV)), Makena (hydroxyprogesterone caproate injection) and MuGard (mucoadhesive oral wound rinse). AMAG’s Feraheme is used for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia in adult patients with chronic kidney disease.
Feraheme is developed for use as an intravenous, or IV, iron replacement therapeutic agent for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia (IDA). In FY2016, the Feraheme segment reported revenues of USD97.1 million, which accounted for 18.2% of the company's total revenue. The company’s MuGard is a mucoadhesive oral wound rinse for the management of oral mucositis, stomatiits and all types of oral wounds.
In FY2016, the Mugard segment reported revenues of USD1.1 million, which accounted for 0.2% of the company's total revenue. AMAG’s Makena is a progestin indicated to reduce the risk of preterm birth in women pregnant with a single baby who have a history of singleton spontaneous preterm birth. The company also offers Cord Blood Registry (CBR) services related in the collection, processing and storage of umbilical cord blood and cord tissue units. In FY2016, the Makena segment reported revenues of USD334.1 million, which accounted for 62.8% of the company's total revenue.
In FY2016, the Services segment reported revenues of USD99.6 million, which accounted for 18.7% of the company's total revenue. In FY2016, the Other segment reported revenues of USD0.3 million, which accounted for 0.1% of the company's total revenue. The company's subsidiaries include AMAG Securities Corporation, AMAG Europe Limited, AMAG Pharmaceuticals Canada Corporation, AMAG Europe Limited, FP1096, Inc., Lumara Health IP Ltd., Lumara Health IP Ltd., Lumara Health IP Ltd. and CBR Acquisition Holdings Corp.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc.?
- How has AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years