Altran Technologies SA is an IT consulting services group engaged in providing IT support and consulting services throughout the life-cycle of a project or service. The group operates in the Americas, Europe and Asia. The group operates through the following five business services: consulting, digital, engineering, world class centers, industrialized globalshore and Cambridge consultants. Altran's Consulting service is engaged in providing foundation transformation; innovation and design; and disruptive technology and solutions. throughout Asia, Europe and North America.
The group's Digital service offers digital experience, internet of things, analytics and artificial intelligence, digital application, cyber security, infrastructure and cloud. The digital applications provides software related services, software product development and mobile applications. Altran's Engineering services analysis, design, production and maintenance of different systems in a wide range of industries. The engineering services offers product and systems engineering, manufacturing and operations, industrial enterprise and digital. through engineering solutions the company provides strategies and risk management solutions.
Altran’s World class centers develops programs by using sub-systems, tools and other assets. The world class centers services includes innovation and design; analytic; IOT solutions, advanced manufacturing; advanced networks; passive safety; and life science process excellence. There are around seven world class centers across the worldwide. Altan’s Industrialized GlobalShore is a scalable supply chain services that provides innovative solutions through disruptive technologies. The globalShore provides serves infrastructure and transportation, life sciences and energy industries. Altan’s Cambridge Consultants is a technology based solution that offers innovative management, mechanical engineering, signal processing and algorithms, human factors and industrial design, electronics and ASICS, radio and RF systems, sensing technology and synthetic biology services.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Altran Technologies SA in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Altran Technologies SA listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Altran Technologies SA’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Altran Technologies SA’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Altran Technologies SA’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Altran Technologies SA operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Altran Technologies SA?
- How has Altran Technologies SA performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Altran Technologies SA rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Altran Technologies SA strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Altran Technologies SA’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Altran Technologies SA? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years