Alticor is a privately-held company that acts as the holding company of Amway, and Access Business Group. Alticor is owned by Amway founders, the DeVos and Van Andel families. Alticor and its affiliates offer products, business opportunities, and manufacturing and logistics services. Through its subsidiaries, Alticor manages its manufacturing and distribution facilities throughout the world. The group operates in Asia, Africa, Europe, and the Americas.
Amway, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Alticor, is one of the world's leading direct selling companies, with over three million independent business owners (IBOs are authorized persons who can sell the company's products and services, and register others as members or clients). The company offers all its products through IBOs. Amway offers products in the areas of nutrition, wellness, beauty, and home.
In addition to its direct sales business, Alticor operates Access Business Group, which manufactures and distributes products worldwide for Amway and contract customers. These contract services include sourcing, manufacturing, printing, packaging, and distribution for personal care and home care products.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Alticor Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Alticor Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Alticor Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Alticor Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Alticor Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Alticor Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Alticor Inc.?
- How has Alticor Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Alticor Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Alticor Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Alticor Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Alticor Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years