Alphatec Holdings Inc. is a US-based medical technology company, which designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a range of products for the surgical treatment of spine disorders. The company has operations in the US, Asia, Australia and Europe. The company's product portfolio and pipeline addresses the cervical, thoracolumbar, and intervertebral regions of the spine and covers a range of spinal disorders and surgical procedures. Its products and systems are made of titanium, titanium alloy, stainless steel, cobalt chrome, ceramic, allograft, and polyetheretherketone (PEEK).
Alphatec provides a range of products including cervical and cervico-thoracic products which include Trestle Luxe Anterior Cervical Plate System, Solanas Posterior Cervico/Thoracic Fixation System and Avalon Occipital Plate and Pegasus Anchored Cervical Interbody; thoracolumbar fixation products which include Arsenal Degenerative System, Arsenal CBx Cortical Bone Fixation System, Zodiac Degenerative Spinal Fixation System, Zodiac Deformity Spinal Fixation System and OsseoScrew Spinal Fixation System; spinal spacers which include Battalion Universal Spacer System, Novel PEEK and Titanium Spinal Spacers, and Alphatec Solus Locking ALIF Spinal Spacer; minimally invasive surgery (MIS) products which include Illico Minimally Invasive Surgery System and BridgePoint Spinous Process Fixation System; and biologics which include Neocore Osteoconductive Matrix.
The company markets the products under the brands including Arsenal, Battalion, Novel, Samarys, Solus, Pegasus, Trestle Luxe, SOLANAS, DISCOCERV, Avalon, Illico, BridgePoint, Neocore, ProFuse, AlphaGRAFT, AmnioShield. Alphatec's subsidiary, Alphatec Spine, designs, develops, manufactures, and markets products for the surgical treatment of spine disorders. The company markets its products in over 50 international markets through its subsidiary, Scient'x via a direct sales force in Italy, and the UK and through independent distributors in the rest of Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. In South America and Latin America the company conducts its operations through its Brazilian subsidiary, Cibramed Productos Medicos.
The Company markets its products in Asia through its subsidiary, Alphatec Pacific and its subsidiaries, through a direct sales force and independent distributors, and through distributors in the other parts of Asia and Australia. Alphatec’s research and development (R&D) activities focus on introducing new products to its portfolio to expand its market share in global spine market. In FY2016, the company spent US$9.2 million on its R&D activities, which stood at 7.7% of its total revenue. The company's other subsidiaries include Alphatec Spine GmbH, Milverton Ltd, Alphatec Holdings International C.V, Japan Ortho Medical, Scient'x U.S.A., Scient'x Australia PTY. LTD., Scient'x Asia Pacific PTE. LTD., Scient'x Italia S.R.L, Scient'x (U.K.) Limited, Cibramed Produtos Medicos Ltda - EPP, and Alphatec International LLC.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Alphatec Holdings, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Alphatec Holdings, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Alphatec Holdings, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Alphatec Holdings, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Alphatec Holdings, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Alphatec Holdings, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Alphatec Holdings, Inc.?
- How has Alphatec Holdings, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Alphatec Holdings, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Alphatec Holdings, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Alphatec Holdings, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Alphatec Holdings, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years