Alpha Pro Tech is a Canada-based company that offers a variety of protective apparel and infection control products for the cleanroom, industrial, pharmaceutical, medical and dental markets. It also provides a line of building supply construction weatherization products. Alpha Pro Tech's manufacturing facilities are located in Salt Lake City, Utah; Nogales, Arizona; and Valdosta, Georgia. The company also operates in the US and India.
The company operates its business through three product segments: building supply, disposable protective apparel and infection control.
Alpha Pro Tech's building supply segment consists of construction weatherization products such as house wrap and synthetic roof underlayment as well as other woven material. The segment offers house wraps, under the trademark REX; REX Wrap and REX Wrap Plus are woven and coated polypropylene micro perforated weather resistant barriers; and REX Wrap Fortis is composite made up of woven fabric, a monolithic breather film and a non-woven sheet, offering a non-perforated membrane. The segment offers roof underlayment under the brands REX and TECHNOply.
The company's disposable protective apparel segment includes various styles of disposable products, such as shoe covers, bouffant caps, gowns, coveralls, lab coats, frocks and other various products.
Alpha Pro Tech's infection control segment includes face masks and eye shields. The face masks are primarily manufactured at the company's facility in Salt Lake City, Utah. The shields are produced at Alpha Pro Tech's facility in Nogales, Arizona. This segment also manufactures respirators and veils.
The company sells its products to the following markets: construction weatherization products (building supply products) are sold to construction supply and roofing distributors, and disposable protective apparel and infection control products (masks and eye shields) are sold to the industrial, cleanroom, medical and dental markets. The company's target markets are construction building supply and roofing distributors, pharmaceutical manufacturing, bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing, medical device manufacturing, lab animal research, electronics manufacturing (that includes the semi-conductor market), and medical and dental distributors.
Alpha Pro Tech's subsidiaries include Alpha Pro Tech, Inc., and Alpha ProTech Engineered Products, Inc.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd.?
- How has Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years