Alpha Networks is engaged in providing networking and communication products for the networking original equipment industry. The company has operations in Taiwan, China, Japan and the US. The company manufactures and designs local area network (LAN) and metropolitan area network (MAN) products, mobile and broadband, wireless, and digital multimedia products. Alpha Networks offers LAN and MAN products which include bare metal switches, data center switches, enterprise switches, server message block (SMB) switches, metro ethernet access switches, and Ethernet passive optical networks (EPON) and gigabit passive optical networks (GPON).
The company's mobile and broadband product line comprises of VDSL integrated access devices (IAD), very-high-bit-rate digital subscriber line (VDSL) routers, small cells and long term evolution (LTE) routers. These products integrate the functions of WLAN, voice over internet protocol (VoIP), video stream, quality of service (QoS) and residential gateways. Alpha Networks' wireless technologies provide IEEE 802.11 products that enable home, small office and home office (SOHO) users and enterprises to build wireless networks. Its products include WLAN client, and WLAN access point. The company's digital home technologies offer integrated multimedia devices. The company offers digital multimedia products such as set-top box (STB), internet protocol (IP) cameras and all-in-one wireless IP camera. Alpha Networks offers mobile enterprise solutions such as radio frequency (RF) sensors and accessories, and embedded modules.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Alpha Networks Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Alpha Networks Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Alpha Networks Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Alpha Networks Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Alpha Networks Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Alpha Networks Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Alpha Networks Inc.?
- How has Alpha Networks Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Alpha Networks Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Alpha Networks Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Alpha Networks Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Alpha Networks Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years