Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a US-based company engaged in the development and commercialization of novel ribonucleic acid interference (RNAi) therapeutics for the treatment of genetically defined diseases. The company operates in the US, Germany and the UK.
The company's products in clinical or pre-clinical development include ALN-TTR, ALN-AT3, ALN-AS1, ALN-PCS, ALN-ANG, ALN-AGT, ALN-CC5, ALN-AAT, ALN-HBV, ALN-HDV, ALN-TMP and ALN-GO1. Alnylam's ALN-TTR targets the transthyretin gene for the treatment of TTR-mediated amyloidosis (ATTR), which is an inherited, debilitating and fatal disease caused by a mutation in the TTR gene.
The company's ALN-AT3 is an RNAi therapeutic targeting antithrombin (AT), a genetically defined target, for the treatment of hemophilia, a hereditary disorder caused by deficiencies of blood clotting factors, and (rare bleeding disorders) RBD. Alnylam's ALN-AS1 is an RNAi therapeutic targeting aminolevulinate synthase 1 (ALAS-1), for the treatment of acute intermittent porphyria, a hepatic porphyria caused by deficiency in the enzyme porphobilinogen deaminase.
The cardio-metabolic diseases are treated using the following: ALN-PCS is an RNAi therapeutic, targeting proprotein convertase subtilisin and kexin type 9 (PCSK9) for the treatment of hypercholesterolemia; ALN-ANG is an RNAi therapeutic, targeting the gene angiopoietin-like 3 (ANGPTL3) for the treatment of genetic forms of mixed hyperlipidemia and severe hypertriglyceridemia; and ALN-AGT is a subcutaneously administered RNAi therapeutic, targeting angiotensinogen (AGT) for the treatment of hypertensive disorders of pregnancy (HDP).
The company's ALN-CC5, an RNAi therapeutic targeting complement component C5, is used in the treatment complement-mediated diseases. The ALN-AAT is a liver-produced serine proteinase inhibitor, targets alpha-1 antitrypsin (AAT) for the treatment of AAT deficiency-associated liver disease. Its ALN-HBV is an RNAi therapeutic targeting the hepatitis B virus (HBV) genome for the treatment of HBV infection and ALN-HDV, an RNAi therapeutic, targets the hepatitis delta viral (HDV) genome for the treatment of HDV infection. Alnylam's other genetic medicines offers ALN-GO1 targeting glycolate oxidase (GO) for the treatment of primary hyperoxaluria type 1 (PH1). The company's subsidiaries include Alnylam U.S., Inc., Alnylam Europe AG, Alnylam Securities Corporation, Alnylam UK Limited, Sirna Therapeutics and Alnylam (Bermuda) Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.?
- How has Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years