Almost Family, along with its subsidiaries, provides a range of home health services through its service locations in Florida, Ohio, Tennessee, New York, Kentucky, Connecticut, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Indiana, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin, Missouri, Mississippi and Alabama. The company has operations in the US.
The company operates through three segments: Home Health (HH), Other Home-Based Services (OHBS) and Healthcare Innovations (HCI). Almost Family’s HH segment provides skilled medical services in patients’ homes to enable recipients to reduce or avoid periods of hospitalization and/or nursing home care.
The company’s OHBS segment includes traditional personal care services (generally provided by paraprofessional staff such as home health aides). It also provides hospice services. Almost Family’s HCI segment includes: an ACO enablement company; an in-home assessment company serving the long-term care insurance industry and managed care organizations; and a population-health analytics company.
The company's subsidiaries include Adult Day Care of America, National Health Industries, Almost Family PC of Ft. Lauderdale, Cambridge Home Health Care, Caretenders of Columbus, Caretenders Visiting Services Employment Company, Caretenders Visiting Services of Ocala, Caretenders VNA of Ohio, Princeton Home Health and SunCrest Healthcare.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Almost Family, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Almost Family, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Almost Family, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Almost Family, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Almost Family, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Almost Family, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Almost Family, Inc.?
- How has Almost Family, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Almost Family, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Almost Family, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Almost Family, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Almost Family, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years