Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. is a provider of integrated portfolio of healthcare information technology (IT) solutions to physicians, hospitals, life-sciences companies, retail clinics, retail pharmacies, insurance companies, post-acute organizations, and others. As on December 31, 2015, Allscripts served approximately 180,000 physicians, 2,500 hospitals, and 17,000 post-acute facilities. The company operates in the US, Canada and in certain international markets.
The company operates through two business segments: clinical and financial solutions and population health.
The company’s clinical and financial solutions segment offers integrated clinical software applications, and financial and information solutions, which primarily include Electronic Health Record-related software, financial and practice management software, related installation, support and maintenance, outsourcing, hosting, revenue cycle management, training and electronic claims administration services. The clinical and financial solutions segment includes the company's Sunrise, TouchWorks, Professional Practices and Payer and Life Sciences strategic business units.
The company's ambulatory offerings include Allscripts TouchWorks EHR, an ambulatory clinical software solution for multi-site, multi-specialty practices as well as academic medical centers and clinics; Allscripts Practice Management, a practice management system that streamlines financial and administrative aspects of physician practices, including patient scheduling and registration, electronic claims submission, electronic remittances, and patient billing and collections; and Allscripts Professional EHR, a clinical and financial solution for small and mid-sized physician practice groups. It also offers Allscripts Payerpath, a revenue cycle management and clearinghouse service; and Sunrise Ambulatory Care, a solution that enables physician practices to operate more efficiently through every stage of care and administration as patients move between acute and ambulatory settings.
The company's acute care offerings include clinical, access, financial, and departmental solutions, such as Sunrise Clinicals, Sunrise Access Manager, Sunrise Financial Manager and Allscripts Patient Flow. The company’s Sunrise Clinicals includes the integrated applications Sunrise Acute Care, Sunrise Ambulatory Care, Sunrise Critical Care, Sunrise Emergency Care, Allscripts ED, Sunrise Pharmacy, Sunrise Record Manager, Sunrise Radiology and Sunrise Surgical Care, in addition to related modules and capabilities, such as knowledge-based charting, knowledge-based medication administration, mobility solutions and others. Sunrise Clinicals enables a physician, nurse, or other authorized clinician to view patient data and enter orders quickly at the point of care, from virtually any other point in the enterprise or through secure remote access.
Sunrise Access Manager shares the Sunrise platform and database, and includes Sunrise Enterprise Scheduling and Sunrise Enterprise Registration. These integrated solutions enable healthcare providers to identify a patient at any time within a healthcare organization and to collect and maintain patient information on an enterprise-wide basis. Sunrise Financial Manager provides revenue cycle management for hospitals and health systems. It allows revenue capture, billing, and receivables for the management of both hospital and hospital-based physician billing. It enables compliance, improves billing and collections accuracy, and optimizes revenue cycle through a visual view of the user’s workflows, enabling users to adapt easily to business changes. Allscripts Patient Flow is an enterprise-wide clinical resource management and operational analytics solution, assisting with patient throughput management by automating hospital processes. It addresses all aspects of patient flow in a hospital, from bed management to transport and turnover.
Allscripts' population health segment is involved in the sale of health management and coordinated care solutions, which are mainly targeted at hospitals, health systems, other care facilities and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs). These solutions enable clients to connect, transition, analyze, and coordinate care across the entire care community.
The population health management offerings include Allscripts dbMotion, a strategic community connectivity platform for care coordination, population health management, and analytics that integrates discrete patient data from diverse care settings, regardless of IT supplier, into a single patient record; Allscripts Fusion, which identifies clinical information residing outside the providers’ Allscripts EHRs (Sunrise, TouchWorks, and Professional) and delivers it directly into the point-of-care workflow; Allscripts Analytics PHA (Population Health Analytics), a real-time, point-of-care population health analytics solution used for early identification of chronic disease and population health management; Allscripts FollowMyHealth, a cloud-based patient engagement platform solution; and Allscripts Care Management, a web-based solution that consolidates utilization management, discharge planning, documentation integrity, quality management, and risk management for hospitals and post-acute care facilities.
In addition, the company’s population health management offerings, include Allscripts Homecare, which improves clinical quality of care, financial performance, and operational control for large, integrated home care organizations and small home care companies; Allscripts Referral Management, which enables home health agencies, hospice agencies, and post-acute care facilities to track all patient referrals in a single system; and Allscripts EPSi, which delivers integrated financial and clinical data and operational intelligence for actionable insights.
The company also offers an array of services, like Managed IT Services, Allscripts Hosting Solutions, Allscripts Professional Services, and Allscripts Revenue Cycle Management Services. Managed IT Services are modular, long-term outsourcing services that enhance productivity for healthcare professionals. Allscripts Hosting Solutions help the clients manage their complex healthcare IT solutions infrastructure, which frees up physical space, resources, and costs associated with maintaining computer servers and deploying client-based applications on-site. Allscripts Professional Services help clients achieve outcomes through workflow optimization, best practices, applied technologies, and learning experiences. Allscripts Revenue Cycle Management Services is a complete, end-to-end, integrated financial and administrative management solution for physician practices that uses a hosted, SaaS environment.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.?
- How has Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years