Allot Communications is engaged in providing intelligent IP service optimization solutions for broadband service providers and enterprise networks. The company has operations in the Americas, Europe, the Middle-East, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
The company offers various platforms, including Allot Service Gateway platform that integrates network intelligence, policy enforcement, and revenue-generating services for fixed, mobile, and converged broadband networks; Allot Service Gateway 9500, provides visibility, control and security of application and user traffic in cloud data centers and ISP networks. Allot NetEnforcer, a bandwidth management device, which monitors and manages network traffic; and Allot Service Gateway Tera that powers the deployment and delivery of digital lifestyle services in fixed, mobile and cloud networks that are on the path to software-defined networking (SDN) and virtualized network services (NFV).
Allot also provides subscriber management platform consisting of Allot TierManager, Allot QuotaManager, Allot ChargeSmart and Allot Smart Engage Onboarding which drives the centralized creation, provisioning, and pricing of subscriber services; and analytics services comprising Allot ClearSee Analytics and Allot ClearSee Data Source to analyze traffic data.
In addition, the company offers media caching and video optimization platforms, including Allot MediaSwift E and Allot VideoClass optimizes OTT video content and delivery to ensure utilization of mobile radio access network (RAN); and security solutions comprising Allot WebSafe, Allot WebSafe Personal, Allot WebSafe Business, Allot Content Protector, Allot SpamOut Protector and Allot ServiceProtector for protecting network customers.
Further, Allot offers centralized management solutions, such as NetXplorer Analytics and Reporting, NetXplorer Data Collector, NetAccounting Server, and NetPolicy Provisioner for providing a central access point for network-wide monitoring, reporting, analytics, troubleshooting, accounting, and quality of service (QoS) policy provisioning.
The company's subsidiaries include Allot Communications Inc., Allot Communications Europe SARL, Allot Communications (Asia Pacific) Pte. Limited, Allot Communications (UK) Limited, Allot Communications Japan K.K., Allot Communications (New Zealand) Limited, Allot Communications Africa (PTY) Ltd, Allot Communications Spain, S.L.U., Allot Communications (Hong Kong) Ltd, Oversi Networks Ltd. and Allot Communications India Private Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Allot Communications Ltd. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Allot Communications Ltd. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Allot Communications Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Allot Communications Ltd.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Allot Communications Ltd.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Allot Communications Ltd. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Allot Communications Ltd.?
- How has Allot Communications Ltd. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Allot Communications Ltd. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Allot Communications Ltd. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Allot Communications Ltd.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Allot Communications Ltd.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years