Alliqua BioMedical, Inc. is a US-based provider of wound care solutions to enable surgeons, clinicians, and wound care practitioners to address the challenges presented by chronic and advanced wounds. The company offers five product categories: wound bed preparation; human biologics; and antimicrobial protection.
Alliqua BioMedical ’s wound bed preparation category is focused on developing and commercializing the MIST Therapy ultrasound platform for the treatment of acute and chronic wounds. The company’s human biologics category develops products including Biovance, a de-cellularized and dehydrated allograft for non-infected partial and full-thickness wounds; Extracellular Matrix, advanced wound management products from extracellular matrix derived from the human placenta; and connective tissue matrix products.
Alliqua BioMedical ‘s antimicrobial protection category offers wound care products using proprietary TheraBond 3D which includes contact dressings, island dressings and wraps. In addition, the company’s contract manufacturing business develops, manufactures and markets high water content, electron beam cross-linked, and aqueous polymer hydrogels, used for medical diagnostics, wound care, transdermal drug delivery and cosmetics. Alliqua BioMedical subsidiaries include AquaMed Technologies, Inc., Alliqua Holdings, Inc., and Chesapeake Merger Corp.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Alliqua BioMedical, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Alliqua BioMedical, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Alliqua BioMedical, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Alliqua BioMedical, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Alliqua BioMedical, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Alliqua BioMedical, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Alliqua BioMedical, Inc.?
- How has Alliqua BioMedical, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Alliqua BioMedical, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Alliqua BioMedical, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Alliqua BioMedical, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Alliqua BioMedical, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years