Allied Motion Technologies is the US-based electrical machinery manufacturer. The company offers a range of motors, electronic motion controls, gearing and optical encoder products for commercial, industrial, medical, aerospace, and defense markets. The company manufactures its products from its own facilities and at contract manufacturing facilities. The company operates in a segment that involves manufacture and marketing of motion control products for original equipment manufacturers and end user applications.
Allied Motion operates through the following technology units (TUs): Allied Motion Controls (Global electronic motion control design and development unit), Allied Motion Dordrecht, Allied Motion Owosso, Allied Motion Tulsa, Allied Motion Watertown and Allied Motion Globe Motors.
The company also operates a number of sales units to provide field coverage in Asia, Europe, Canada, Israel and the Americas, through direct regional sales managers, and external authorized sales representatives, agents and distributor organizations. The company also owns and manages the following solution centers: China Solution Center (Changzhou, China), European Solution Center (Stockholm, Sweden), and North American Solution Center (Amherst, New York). Allied Motion's Controls unit designs, develops and manufactures advanced motion control technology, including integrated power electronics, digital controls, and network communications for motor control and power conversion.
Allied Motion Controls units are primarily located at Amherst, New York; Oakville, Canada; Dordrecht, the Netherlands; Ferndown, the UK; and Stockholm, Sweden. The company's Dordrecht designs and manufactures fractional horsepower brushless DC motors with and without integrated electronics, and coreless DC motors.
Allied Motion Dordrecht unit provides its products for a variety of medical, industrial and commercial aviation applications, such as dialysis equipment, industrial ink jet printers, cash dispensers, bar code readers, laser scanning equipment, fuel injection systems, HVAC actuators, waste water treatment, dosing systems for the pharmaceutical industry, textile manufacturing and document handling equipment. Allied Motion's Owosso unit designs and manufactures engineered fractional horsepower permanent magnet direct current (DC) and brushless DC motors serving a range of original equipment applications.
The company offers motors used in mobile HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) systems, actuation systems, and specialty and general purpose pumps for a variety of markets, including trucks, buses, boats, recreational vehicles (RVs), off-road vehicles, and health, fitness, medical and industrial equipment markets. The company's Tulsa designs, manufactures and markets brushless DC motors, including servo motors, frameless motors, torque motors, high speed (60,000 revolutions per minute (RPM)+) slotless motors, high resolution encoders, and motor and encoder assemblies.
Allied Motion Tulsa distributes its products to the medical equipment, semiconductor, industrial, and aerospace and defense industries. Allied Motion's Watertown unit designs and manufactures gearing solutions in both stand-alone and integrated gearing and motor configurations for the commercial and industrial equipment, healthcare, medical, and non-automotive transportation markets. Allied Motion Watertown sells its component products primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). The company's Globe Motors unit designs, manufactures and markets precision, sub-fractional horsepower motors; and motorized solutions including integrated dives, controls, gearing and feedback devices. Allied Motion through its subsidiaries operates in the US, Canada, Mexico, Europe and Asia. Geographically, the US region accounted for 54% followed by Europe, Canada and Asia accounted with 46% of the company’s total revenue.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Allied Motion Technologies Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Allied Motion Technologies Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Allied Motion Technologies Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Allied Motion Technologies Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Allied Motion Technologies Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Allied Motion Technologies Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Allied Motion Technologies Inc.?
- How has Allied Motion Technologies Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Allied Motion Technologies Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Allied Motion Technologies Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Allied Motion Technologies Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Allied Motion Technologies Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years