Allgeier SE is a Germany based holding company, engaged in providing information technology (IT) services and solutions for banking, insurance, telecommunications, automotive, information technology, retail and logistics, utilities, media and entertainment, public sector, and other industries. Allgeier operates in Europe, Asia and the US.
The company operates through three segments: solutions, experts and technology. Allgeier's solutions segment is engaged in providing services and solutions, which include industry solutions to Microsoft, Infor, SAP, Oracle, IBM and others through its Allgeier enterprise services division. The segment offers software solutions such as enterprise resource planning (ERP), IT-security solutions, ECM (enterprise content management)/DMS (document management system) solutions and medical IT solutions; business solutions such as cloud solutions, security and compliance solutions, collaboration solutions, mobile computing solutions and business process management solutions.
In FY2016, the solutions, reported revenue of EUR46.4million, which accounted for 9.3% of the total net sales of the company. The company's experts segment is engaged in providing solutions and services through its Allgeier Experts division. It includes expert staffing, placement services, third party management, project staffing, contracting, supply of temporary workers and outsourcing of projects and support functions.
In FY2016, the experts segment, reported revenue of EUR256.1million, which accounted for 51.4% of the total net sales of the company. Allgeier's technology segment is engaged in providing services and solutions which include process and information technology consulting for IT architectures through MGM technology partners and Nagarro division, e-commerce and portals, mobile enterprise, business intelligence and big data, and applications; software and application engineering for nearshore and offshore development; and software lifecycle projects for development, implementation, management and testing.
In FY2016, the technology segment, reported revenue of EUR194.9million, which accounted for 39.1% of the total net sales of the company. The company's services and solutions include personnel services, software lifecycle services, IT infrastructure services, ERP (enterprise resource planning) solutions, process and information technology consulting, industry solutions and cloud, ECM and collaboration, Information technology security, managed services and applications management, big data and business intelligence, nearshore and offshore delivery, and mobile enterprises and applications. Allgeier's subsidiaries include Allgeier IT Solutions GmbH, Allgeier Management AG, Allgeier Group Executives AG, Allgeier Middle East Ltd, Allgeier IT Solutions AG, Allgeier Project Solutions GmbH, and Allgeier Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Allgeier SE in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Allgeier SE listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Allgeier SE’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Allgeier SE’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Allgeier SE’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Allgeier SE operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Allgeier SE?
- How has Allgeier SE performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Allgeier SE rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Allgeier SE strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Allgeier SE’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Allgeier SE? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years