Allergy Therapeutics Plc is a pharmaceutical company involved in manufacturing and marketing aluminium free allergy vaccines and diagnostics. The company has operations in the UK, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Argentina, Austria, Spain, Portugal and the Netherlands.
The company’s product of the includes vaccines such as Pollinex, Pollinex Quattro Grass, Pollinex Quattro Birch, Pollinex Quattro Ragweed, Pollinex Quattro Trees, Pollinex Quattro Grass & Birch, Pollinex Quattro Grass & Tree, Pollinex Quattro Grass &Mugwort, Acarovac MPL and Plus (house dust mite product), TyroMILBE, Venomil and TA Top; and oral vaccines such as Oralvac Grass, Oralvac Trees and Oralvac House Mite.
In FY2017, the company’s Pollinex Quattro generated 45% of company’s total revenue followed by, Oralvac accounted 17%; Pollinex accounted 14%; third party products accounted 10%; TyroMILBE accounted 5%; Tyrosine S /TU accounted 4%; Venomil accounted 3%; AcarovacPlus accounted 2%; and Diagnostics accounted 1%. The company offers vaccines under the names Pollinex Quattro, Pollinex, TA Mix top and Venomil. Allergy Therapeutics offers vaccinations in various forms such as allergen-specific, named patient-specific and standard products in injectable and sublingual presentations.
The company also offers Oralvac Compact Allergy Therapeutics also offers probiotic products that include Kallergen-Th, ATI Prob and Pollagen across Spain and Italyl. The products contain specific combinations of Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria. The company also offers Acarovac Plus, a novel tyrosine-adsorbed, modified-allergen product developed for the treatment of perennial mite allergy.
The company also offers licensed products that include DAP, a product used in the diagnosis of type one or immediate hypersensitivity to benzylpenicillin and related antibiotics (betalactams) by means of cutaneous tests (prick and intradermal). Allergy Therapeutics' subsidiaries include the following: Allergy Therapeutics (Holdings) Ltd; Immunal Unipessoal, Lda.; Applied Molecular Development S.A.; Allergenome S.L.; Allergy Therapeutics Iberica S.L.; Bencard Allergie (Austria) GmbH and Bencard Allergy Therapeutics Unipessoal LDA. Geographically, the company classifies its segments into 10 regions, namely, Germany, Italy, Spain, Austria, the UK, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and other countries. In FY2017, Germany reported 59% of the company’s total revenue followed by Italy, 9%; Spain, 9%; Austria, 7%; the UK, 4%; the Netherlands, 4%; Switzerland, 3%; Czech Republic, 2%; Slovakia,2%; and other countries 1%.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Allergy Therapeutics Plc in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Allergy Therapeutics Plc listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Allergy Therapeutics Plc’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Allergy Therapeutics Plc’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Allergy Therapeutics Plc’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Allergy Therapeutics Plc operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Allergy Therapeutics Plc?
- How has Allergy Therapeutics Plc performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Allergy Therapeutics Plc rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Allergy Therapeutics Plc strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Allergy Therapeutics Plc’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Allergy Therapeutics Plc? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years