Allegis Group is a provider of international recruiting and staffing services. The company has operations in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific regions.
The company operates through 10 business divisions: Aerotek; TEKsystems; MarketSource; Major, Lindsey & Africa; Aston Carter; Allegis Global Solutions; Allegis Partners; EASi; The Stampford Group; and Getting Hired.
Aerotek specializes in technical, professional, and industrial recruiting and staffing. Aerotek provides contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement staffing services in the following areas: architecture staffing; automotive staffing; construction staffing; energy staffing; engineering staffing; environmental staffing; aerospace and defense staffing; aviation staffing; scientific staffing; clinical research staffing; administrative health services; administrative staffing; accounting and finance staffing; call center staffing; mortgage staffing; labor staffing; and manufacturing staffing.
The company's TEK systems division provides IT (information technology) staffing, IT talent management and IT services. TEKsystems offers managed, project-based and outsourced IT services in areas such as: applications services that include application development, application management, data services, ERP (enterprise resource planning) support services, applications managed IT services, mobility services, and quality assurance and testing; infrastructure services such as technology deployment, infrastructure managed IT services, and outsourced IT support services; and training and education services that include IT and business training, custom training solutions and business process outsourcing.
Allegis’ MarketSource division is involved in providing outsourced sales and marketing solutions.
The company's Major, Lindsey & Africa (MLA) division is a global legal search organization providing senior level in-house and law firm partner, associate and senior management search and workforce solutions.
Allegis’ Aston Carter division provides contract and permanent recruitment and staffing for risk and compliance, operations, business and organizational change, finance and management consultancy.
Allegis Global Solutions division offers human capital consulting, workforce management, advisory services solutions as well as retained executive search through Allegis Partners. It offers workforce solutions including the following services: program office, MSP Implementation, staffing supply chain management, supplier diversity, VMS technology selection, and services procurement solutions; permanent workforce solutions including the following services: recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), RPO delivery options and models, recruitment strategy, and social recruiting; integrated talent solutions; and advisory services solutions including the following: workforce strategy and optimization, labor market analytics, business intelligence and workforce insight, human capital technology, talent attraction and sourcing, employer branding, and workforce planning.
The company's Allegis Partners division provides an opportunity to build a long-term relationship though three pillars: insight, access and execution.
Allegis' EASi division offers critical, innovative engineering solutions around the globe to build teams of world-class experts, leveraging cutting-edge technology, training and processes.
The company's The Stampford Group division provides contract recruitment, permanent placement, project solutions and managed human resource (HR) services. The company's HR services include payroll solutions, recruitment process outsourcing and HR administration.
Allegis' Getting Hired is a disability outreach and recruitment solution focused on creating employment opportunities for individuals and veterans with disabilities and helping inclusive employers find talent.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Allegis Group, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Allegis Group, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Allegis Group, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Allegis Group, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Allegis Group, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Allegis Group, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Allegis Group, Inc.?
- How has Allegis Group, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Allegis Group, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Allegis Group, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Allegis Group, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Allegis Group, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years