Allahabad Bank is an India-based bank, engaged in providing financial services. The bank operates in India, Hong Kong and China. The bank categorises its business operations into four business segments: retail banking, corporate/wholesale banking, treasury operations and other banking. Allahabad Bank's retail banking segment comprises deposit products, loans and credit products. Its deposit products include Savings, current, term, fixed deposit and premium current accounts.
The bank’s loans portfolio includes housing and furnishing loan, car loan, trade loan, property loan, education loan and reverse mortgage loans. It also provides various schemes such as Akshay Krishi for farmers and All Bank – Expo for trader to purchase of Showroom or Place in the Export Mart. In FY2017, the retail banking segment reported revenue of INR67,915.8 million, which accounted for 30.4% of the bank’s total revenue. Through corporate banking segment, the bank offers cash management services (CMS) and Gold Card Scheme.
The cash management services portfolio includes local cheque collection, dividend warrant/ interest warrant, house cheque collection, post-dated cheque collection, demand draft payment , internal fund transfer debit, and liquidity management. Through Gold Card Scheme the bank serves exporters. The CMS services are offered through the bank’s CMS Hub in Mumbai. .
In FY2016, the corporate/wholesale banking segment reported revenue of INR67679.8 million, which accounted for 32.9% of the bank’s total revenue. Under treasury operations segment, Allahabad Bank involved in management of the liquid assets and fund position of the bank. In FY2017, the treasury segment reported revenue of INR61192.7 million, which accounted for 29.7% of the bank’s total revenue.
The bank’s other banking operations include insurance repository services, mutual fund promotion and insurance products including life insurance and health insurance. The bank has tied up with various insurance companies to provide group insurance services. It also promotes mutual funds in association with various mutual fund companies such as UTI Mutual Fund, Peerless Funds Management Co. Ltd., Reliance Capital Asset Management Limited, Franklin Templeton Asset Management (I) Pvt. Ltd., Principal Pnb and Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Co. Ltd.
In FY2017, the other banking segment reported revenue of INR9001.2 million, which accounted for 4.4% of the bank’s total revenue. The bank classifies it geographical operations into two segments: domestic and international. In FY2017, the bank generated 98.5% of the total revenue from domestic segment and the remaining 1.5%. from international segment.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Allahabad Bank in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Allahabad Bank listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Allahabad Bank’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Allahabad Bank’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Allahabad Bank’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Allahabad Bank operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Allahabad Bank?
- How has Allahabad Bank performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Allahabad Bank rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Allahabad Bank strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Allahabad Bank’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Allahabad Bank? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years