Alkermes is engaged in the research, development and commercialization of pharmaceutical products that are designed to address therapeutic areas. The company has a research and development center in Waltham, Massachusetts; a research and manufacturing facility in Athlone, Ireland; and a manufacturing facility in Wilmington, Ohio.
The company's key products include Risperdal Consta, Invega Sustenna, Xeplion, Invega Trinza, Trevicta, Ampyra, Fampyra, Bydureon, Vivitrol, and Aristada.
Alkermes' Risperdal Consta is used for the treatment of schizophrenia and bipolar I disorder. Schizophrenia is a chronic, severe and disabling brain disorder; and bipolar I disorder is a brain disorder that causes unusual shifts in a person’s mood, energy and ability to function. Invega Sustena is used for the treatment of schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder. Schizoaffective disorder is a condition in which a person experiences a combination of schizophrenia symptoms, such as delusions, hallucinations or other symptoms characteristic of schizophrenia, and mood disorder symptoms, such as mania or depression.
The company’s Xeplion, Invega Trinza and Trevicta are used for the treatment of schizophrenia. Ampyra and Fampyra are used for the treatment to improve walking in patients with multiple sclerosis, a chronic disease in which the immune system attacks and degrades the function of nerve fibers in the brain and spinal cord. Bydureon is used for the treatment of type 2 diabetes, a disease in which the body does not produce or properly use insulin.
Alkermes' Vivitrol is a once-monthly injectable medication used for the treatment of alcohol dependence and the prevention of relapse to opioid dependence, following opioid detoxification. The company's Aristada is an extended-release intramuscular injectable suspension for the treatment of schizophrenia.
The company’s subsidiaries include Alkermes Ireland Holdings Limited, Alkermes Science Four Limited, Alkermes Finance Ireland Limited, Alkermes Finance S.a r.l., Alkermes U.S. Holdings, and Daravita Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Alkermes plc in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Alkermes plc listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Alkermes plc’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Alkermes plc’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Alkermes plc’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Alkermes plc operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Alkermes plc?
- How has Alkermes plc performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Alkermes plc rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Alkermes plc strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Alkermes plc’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Alkermes plc? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years