Alico is a US-based agribusiness and land management company that owns approximately 122,000 acres of land located in Alachua, Charlotte, Collier, DeSoto, Glades, Hardee, Hendry, Highlands, Lee, Martin, Osceola and Polk counties in Florida.
The company operates through the following three segments: Orange Co., Conservation and Environmental Resources, and Other Operations.
Alico's Orange Co. segment includes activities related to planting, owning, cultivating and/or managing citrus groves in order to produce fruit for sale to fresh and processed citrus markets, including activities related to the purchase and re-sale of fruit and value-added services, which include contracting for the harvesting, marketing and hauling of citrus. In FY2016, the Orange Co. segment reported revenues of USD137.3 million, which accounted for 95.2% of the company's total revenue.
The company’s Conservation and Environmental Resources segment includes activities related to cattle grazing, sod, native plant and animal sales, leasing, management and/or conservation of unimproved native pasture land. In FY2016, the Conservation and Environmental Resources segment reported revenues of USD5.7 million, which accounted for 3.9% of the company's total revenue.
Alico’s Other Operations consists of activities related to rock mining royalties, oil exploration and other insignificant lines of business. Also included are activities related to owning and/or leasing improved farmland. Improved farmland is acreage that has been converted, or is permitted to be converted, from native pasture and which may have various improvements including irrigation, drainage and roads. In FY2016, the Other Operations segment reported revenues of USD1.2 million, which accounted for 0.9% of the company's total revenue.
The company's subsidiaries include the following: Alico Land Development, Inc.; Alico-Agri, Ltd.; Alico Plant World, LLC; Alico Fruit Company, LLC; Alico Citrus Nursery, LLC; Alico Chemical Sales, LLC; 734 Citrus Holdings LLC and Citree Holdings 1, LLC.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Alico, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Alico, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Alico, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Alico, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Alico, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Alico, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Alico, Inc.?
- How has Alico, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Alico, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Alico, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Alico, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Alico, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years