Alfa-Bank is engaged in providing a range of products and services in the financial market. The bank has 733 branches and offices in Russian and abroad, including a subsidiary bank in the Netherlands and financial subsidiaries in the US, the UK and Cyprus. Alfa-Bank operates in Europe and the US. The bank operates its business through three divisions: investment banking, corporate banking and retail banking.
Alfa-Bank's investment banking division provides a range of advisory and brokerage services, including proprietary research, equity and derivatives transactions, fixed income sales and trading and corporate finance. The investment banking division operates through various sub-divisions including equities, corporate finance, fixed income, international banking and financial institutions, and private equity.
The equities sub-division provides equity options such as execution and pricing issues, equity finance (reverse repo) and structured products. The corporate finance sub-division provides a range of services, including financial solutions; acquisition finance; leveraged buyout (LBO); other mergers and acquisitions deals; business financing, including companies with leverage: mezzanine, debt restructuring, including debt for equity swap; equity capital markets: private and public equity placements, including initial public offering (IPOs ); mergers and acquisitions: advisory and execution; strategic advisory; and debt capital markets: ruble bond, Eurobond and credit linked note (CLN ) offerings.
The fixed income sub-division provides an array of over-the-counter (OTC) market derivatives: foreign exchange rates, interest rates (MOSPRIME, MOSIBOR, LIBOR, and EUROBOR), precious and base metals, and oil and gas products. In addition, the bank provides corporate clients hedging of foreign exchange, commodity and interest rate risks. Alfa-Bank's clients include military and defense companies, shipbuilding majors, large retail chains, Russia's mining and manufacturing companies, and airline carriers. The international banking and financial institutions sub-division is engaged in arranging various trade and project finance transactions for the corporate customers of the bank through financial institutions.
The private equity sub-division operates through Alfa Capital Partners (ACP), a private equity and real estate investment advisory company. ACP funds invest in companies and real estate properties in Russia, Ukraine and Commonwealth of Independent States. The bank's corporate banking division provides a range of products and operates in all sectors of the financial market, including corporate and retail lending, deposits, payment and account services, foreign exchange operations, cash handling services, custody services, investment banking and other ancillary services to corporate and retail customers.
Alfa-Bank's retail banking division provides an array of retail lending and consumer lending. The bank's subsidiaries include: Alfa Capital Markets, Amsterdam Trade Bank N.V, Alfa Capital Holdings (Cyprus) Ltd., Alfa-Bank Kazakhstan, Alfa-Bank Ukraine, Alfa-Bank Belarus, Alfa-Bank Kazakhstan and Alfa-Bank Belarus.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Alfa-Bank in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Alfa-Bank listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Alfa-Bank’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Alfa-Bank’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Alfa-Bank’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Alfa-Bank operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Alfa-Bank?
- How has Alfa-Bank performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Alfa-Bank rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Alfa-Bank strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Alfa-Bank’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Alfa-Bank? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years