Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. (A&B or the company) is engaged in real estate development, real estate leasing, materials and construction, and agribusiness. The company's assets include around 88,000 acres in Hawaii, 4.9 million square feet of retail, office and industrial properties in Hawaii and on the Mainland, and a real estate development portfolio encompassing residential and commercial projects across Hawaii. The company primarily operates in the US.
A&B operates through four business segments: commercial real estate, real estate development and sales, agribusiness, and materials and construction.
The commercial real estate segment of the company owns, operates and manages retail, office and industrial properties in Hawaii and in the Mainland. The segment also leases urban land in Hawaii to third-party lessees. The company's real estate development and sales segment invests, develops and sells land, and commercial and residential properties in Hawaii.
The company's materials and construction segment operates its business through its subsidiary Grace. It is engaged in importing and marketing liquid asphalt; mines, processes and sells rock and sand aggregate; produces and sells asphaltic concrete and ready-mix concrete; and provides various construction and traffic control related products and services. In addition it also manufactures and sells precast concrete products.
A&B's agribusiness segment produces bulk raw sugar, specialty food grade sugars, and molasses. The segment also markets and distributes specialty food-grade sugars and provides general trucking services, equipment maintenance, and repair services in Hawaii. Moreover, it leases agricultural land to third parties; and generates and sells electricity, to the extent not used in the company's agribusiness operations.
A&B's subsidiaries include A&B KRS II LLC, A&B Lot 100 LLC, ABL 233 Lahainaluna Road LLC, ABL Hamakua LLC, and ABL Ag LLC.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Alexander and Baldwin, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Alexander and Baldwin, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Alexander and Baldwin, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Alexander and Baldwin, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Alexander and Baldwin, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Alexander and Baldwin, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Alexander and Baldwin, Inc.?
- How has Alexander and Baldwin, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Alexander and Baldwin, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Alexander and Baldwin, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Alexander and Baldwin, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Alexander and Baldwin, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years