Albert David Ltd is an India-based pharmaceutical company that manufactures and distributes pharmaceutical formulations, bulk drugs, infusion solutions, oral solids and herbal formulations. It is a part of G D Kothari Group of Companies. It operates in Bhopal, Lucknow, Vijayawada, Delhi, Chennai, Guwahati, Patna, Mumbai and Kolkata.
The company offers its products in the following therapeutic segments: analgesics anti-inflammatory; anti-bacterials; anti-ulcerants; dermatologicals; anxiolytics; large volume parenterals; disposable syringes and needles; herbal drugs; nutrition; neurotropics; anthelmintic; haemostatic; cough preparations; laxatives; skeletal relaxants; anti-arthiritic and chondroprotective agents.
Albert David offers analgesics that are the drugs that relieve pain, anti-inflammatory drugs arrest the process of inflammation, and anti-pyretics relieve fever. Anti-bacterials and anti-protozoals include antibiotics such as penicillin aminoglycosides and macrolides; sulphonamides quinolones and nitro imidazoles; and metronidazoles, which is used in anaerobic infections. The company offers anti-ulcerants used to treat and prevent peptic ulcer disease and other disorders associated with gastric hyperacidity.
These drugs are either antisecretary, which reduce the gastric acid secretion or cytoprotective having gastric mucosal protectant actions. Its key products include ranial tablet, siozole capsule and pansure tablet. Albert David's herbal drugs comprised of siotone capsules, adliv forte capsules, adliv syrup and adliv drops. The products offered by the nutrition and vitamins segment include alamin forte capsule, sioplex lysine, sioneuron injection, sioneuron tablet, leclyte W, alamin M capsule, sioneuron forte tablets and alamin injection in 20 milliliter (ml) ampoule.
The company's haematinics products maintain blood in fluid state within the vasculature and minimize blood loss. Its key products include alstat tablet and alstat injection. The company's cough preparations include siokof tablets and siokof syrup for relief from cough. Anthelmintic segment offers drugs to treat helminthis or worm infestations that occur in human beings. Its products include sioban tablet and sioban suspension. Albert David's laxatives include osmotic laxative it is a colonic acidifier.
Its key product include evict. Albert David's skeletal relaxants include nimeral-T tablets. Anti-arthiritic and chondroprotective agents enhance the chondrocyte macro molecular synthesis such as glycosaminoglycans, proteoglycans, collagen, protein DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid), RNA (ribonucleic acid), enhances synthesis by cartilage matrix, reduces joint pains and reduces synovitis. The company offers its products in the following four categories: Formulations, Bulk Drugs, Disposable Syringes and Disposable needles.
These products are available in capsules, injections, tablets and syrup. Albert David offers formulations products through parenterals, oral/enteral, topical agents and vision care. The company's parenterals offers amino acids, anti-microbial, anti-leishmanias (kalazar), haemostat (Inj), large volume parenterals (LVP), neurotropic vitamin, placentrex (Inj) and tocolytic (inj). Albert David's oral/enteral product offers amino acids oral, anthelmintic, anti-microbial, anti ulcerants, anti-vertigo, antispasmodics, appetite stimulants, expectorant/cough syrup, haematinics, haemostat, hepato protective (ayurveda), hepato protective (others), laxative, neurotropic vitamin, NSAID, omega 3, oral vitamin B complex, rejuvenator/anti stress, short acting SSRI, systemic alkaliser, tocolytic, uricosuric and uterotonics. The company's topical agent's product comprises NSAID, placentae therapy and topical antibacterial. Albert David's vision care product includes vision care range anti-infective, anti-inflammatory, tear substitutes and anti-glaucoma. The company offers bulk drugs products through chlorpropamide (USP), tolbutamide (USP) and iodoquinol. Albert David also offers disposable syringes and needles.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Albert David Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Albert David Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Albert David Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Albert David Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Albert David Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Albert David Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Albert David Limited?
- How has Albert David Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Albert David Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Albert David Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Albert David Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Albert David Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years