Albany Molecular Research (AMRI) is a US-based contract research and manufacturing organization. The company provides customers with integrated drug discovery, development and manufacturing services. AMRI has operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
The company operates its business through four segments: discovery and development services (DDS), active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), drug product manufacturing (DPM) and Fine Chemicals (FC). AMRI's DDS segment includes activities such as drug lead discovery, optimization, drug development and small scale commercial manufacturing.
The company's API segment is involved in activities such pilot to commercial scale manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients and intermediates as well as high potency and controlled substance manufacturing. AMRI's DPM segment includes pre-formulation, formulation and process development through commercial scale production of liquid-filled and lyophilized injectable formulations.
The company's FC segment provides lab to commercial scale synthesis of reagents and diverse compounds to the pharmaceutical, agrochemical, detergent and cosmetics industries. AMRI's products and services include drug discovery services, chemical development, current good manufacturing practices (cGMP) API manufacturing, formulation development and cGMP formulation manufacturing, analytical chemistry services, and research and development.
The company's subsidiaries include Albany Molecular Luxembourg S.a r.l., Albany Molecular Research (UK) Limited, Albany Molecular Research Hyderabad Research Centre Pvt. Ltd., Albany Molecular Research Mauritius Pvt. Ltd., Albany Molecular Research Singapore Research Centre, Pte. Ltd., AMRI Burlington, Inc., AMRI India Pvt. Ltd., AMRI Rensselaer, Inc., Cedarburg Pharmaceuticals, Inc., and FineKem Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Albany Molecular Research, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Albany Molecular Research, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Albany Molecular Research, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Albany Molecular Research, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Albany Molecular Research, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Albany Molecular Research, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Albany Molecular Research, Inc.?
- How has Albany Molecular Research, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Albany Molecular Research, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Albany Molecular Research, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Albany Molecular Research, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Albany Molecular Research, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years