ALBA SE is an intermediate holding company. The company engages in waste management and environmental services. The company also involves in collection, preparation, marketing and commercial trading of metals.
The company operates with in Germany, Europe and Asia. The company has two brands ALBA and Interseroh which offers services covering the entire value chain of the waste management industry. The company also involves in licensing and supply of raw materials. ALBA in recycling uses two methods which are take back systems and plant technology. In take back systems the company recycles the retail packaging, transport packaging, printer cartridges, small electronic devices and fluorescent tubes and energy saving bulbs.
In plant technology it recycles the construction waste, E-waste, wood and bulky waste, paper, cardboard and board; paper and Kraft paper sacks , pooling systems, residual waste, hazardous waste, steel and metal.
The company through waste management services recycles the waste from domestic and private waste trade and industry; local authorities and specialized sectors. In domestic and private waste has organic and green waste, E- waste, recyclable household waste, glasses, residual waste, harmful substances and hazardous waste, and bulky waste.
In trade and industry waste consists of waste oil and waste from building dismantling and demolition, bio waste and green waste, electronic waste, human waste, recyclable company waste, plastics and medical waste. In local authorities it consists of renovation, street cleaning, collecting recyclables, and energy generation.
In specialized sectors the recycle material is collected from armed forces, retail chains, energy generation companies, health and social care, ship dismantling, and housing sector. The company raw materials consists of used glass, waste wood, wastepaper, construction materials, ferrous metals like E-waste, substitute fuels, Kraft sack paper, plastics. In non-ferrous metals it consists of organic waste, procyclen, recythene and residual waste.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of ALBA SE in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about ALBA SE listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines ALBA SE’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases ALBA SE’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of ALBA SE’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does ALBA SE operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of ALBA SE?
- How has ALBA SE performed financially from the 2013?
- How does ALBA SE rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are ALBA SE strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are ALBA SE’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of ALBA SE? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years