Alarko Holding is engaged in contracting, construction, land development, industry, trade, tourism, energy and production and trade of fishery products. The company operates in Turkey, Russia, Kazakhstan and Morocco.
The company operates in seven business groups: Contracting, Energy Generation, Energy Distribution, Industry and Trade, Tourism, Land Development and Real Estate Investment.
Alarko Holding's Contracting group is engaged in the construction of refinery, petrochemical plants, tank farms and chemical processing plants; industrial plants; power plants; pipe lines; water and waste water transportation pipelines and treatment plants; transportation projects; and housing projects and public services buildings.
The company's Energy Generation group is involved in the production of electrical energy. It operates combined cycle natural gas fired power plant and hydro-electrical power plant.
Alarko Holding's Energy Distribution group distributes electricity in six provinces such as Konya, Aksaray, Nigde, Kırsehir, Nevsehir and Karaman, 65 counties, 331 boroughs, 1,379 villages, and 512 plateaus (village dependencies).
The company's Industry and Trade group manufactures air handling units and roof-top air conditioners (AC) for central air conditioning; natural gas and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) fired combi boilers and diesel, heavy oil and gas burners for heating; submersible pumps and motors, circulation pumps, and water boosters for water pressurization. It is also involved in the sale of burners, automatic controlling devices, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, duct equipment, fire dampers, filters, axial fans, walk-in coolers, operating room air conditioners and extractor fans, and heat sink sharing system equipment. The group also renders maintenance services under additional warranty and variable agreement conditions for central cooling systems, combi boilers and split air conditioners as a part of after-sales services.
Alarko Holding's Tourism group operates beach clubs, hotels, sports and recreation centers, spas and cinema theatres such as Hillside Beach Club, Hillside City Club, Cinecity Cinemas and Sanda Spa. The group also publishes Hillsider magazine.
The company's Land Development group designs and builds satellite towns with infrastructure and recreation areas. It operates Alkent Riva and New Satellite Town Projects.
Alarko Holding's Real Estate Investment is engaged in the real estate investment business; and construction projects, and business and shopping center projects.
The company's subsidiaries include Alsim Alarko San. Tes. ve Tic. A.S., Aldem Alarko Konut Insaat ve Tic. A.S., Attas Alarko Turistik Tesisler A.S., Alarko Fenni Malzeme Satıs ve İmalat A.S., Alen Alarko Enerji Tic. A.S., Alamsas Alarko Agır Makina Sanayi A.S., and Alarko Gayrimenkul Yatırım Ort. A.S.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Alarko Holding A.S. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Alarko Holding A.S. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Alarko Holding A.S.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Alarko Holding A.S.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Alarko Holding A.S.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Alarko Holding A.S. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Alarko Holding A.S.?
- How has Alarko Holding A.S. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Alarko Holding A.S. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Alarko Holding A.S. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Alarko Holding A.S.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Alarko Holding A.S.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years