Aksa Enerji Uretim is a Turkey-based company engaged in the production, transmission, distribution and trading of electricity. The company operates as a subsidiary of Kazanci Holding A.S. Aksa operates in Turkey and Cyprus.
The company operates through its 16 power plants using natural gas, fuel-oil, wind, hydroelectricity, and lignite.
Aksa's natural gas power plants has installed capacity of 1,150 Megawatts (MW), with Siemens and GE equipment, is combined-cycle power plant. It includes four power plants with a total installed capacity of 490 MW, using Wartsila gas engines, located in Samsun, Manisa, Sanlurfa and Van and generate power in peak hours across Turkey.
The company's fuel-oil power plant located in Northern Cyprus include 120 MW capacity fuel oil power plant and a Wartsila engine which generates electricity. Four fuel oil power plants, with a total installed capacity of 113 MW and Wartsila engines, are activated when regional supply is low in the Mardin, Srnak and Siirt provinces.
Aksa's wind power plants include seven wind farms with a total installed capacity of 239 MW, using Vestas and Gamesa equipment. The company's hydroelectricity power plants include 15 MW river type power plant located on the Cekerek River in the Corum province and a river type power plant located on Yagldere Brook at Yagldere district of Giresun with a capacity of 13.36 MW.
The company's lignite power plant is operated through Bolu Goynuk Thermal Power Plant with an installed power capacity of 270 MW.
Aksa's subsidiaries include Rasa Elektrik Uretim A.S., Deniz Elektrik Uretim Limited Sirketi, Baki Elektrik Uretim Limited Sirketi, Rasa Enerji Uretim A.S., Idil Iki Enerji Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S., Ayres Ayvacik Ruzgar Enerjisinden Elektrik Uretim Santrali Ltd. Sti., Alenka Enerji Uretim ve Yatrm Ltd. Sti., and Aksa Goynuk Enerji Uretim A.S., among others.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Aksa Enerji Uretim A.S. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Aksa Enerji Uretim A.S. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Aksa Enerji Uretim A.S.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Aksa Enerji Uretim A.S.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Aksa Enerji Uretim A.S.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Aksa Enerji Uretim A.S. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Aksa Enerji Uretim A.S.?
- How has Aksa Enerji Uretim A.S. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Aksa Enerji Uretim A.S. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Aksa Enerji Uretim A.S. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Aksa Enerji Uretim A.S.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Aksa Enerji Uretim A.S.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years