AKKA Technologies SA provides consulting services and supports industrial and service sector clients at all stages in the innovation process and product life cycle, from design studies to production. The company offers unique expertise in key areas include systems engineering, product engineering, process engineering, support engineering, electronics and embedded systems, information systems, and management consulting.
The company primarily engaged in providing economical and efficient solutions to its customers. Under systems engineering AKKA develops complex systems from the analysis of requirements, functional and design specifications, architecture, qualification, validation and from verification to their integration. Its product engineering is engaged in the design and development phases of a product by providing value added support in studies, computations, simulations, materials, tests or trials and quality.
The company's process engineering is engaged in preparing and supporting post-design manufacturing of the partial or full construction of workshops, factories or associated production facilities along with supervision of the construction of industrial facilities, testing and dismantling. AKKA’s support engineering offers documentation services such as creation of technical documentation, management of technical data, assistance with validation methods, definition and validation of electrical packages as well as the structuring, conversion, display and dissemination of documentation using document management tools.
The company also conducts operational safety and integrated logistics support studies AKKA's information systems through its consultants creates master plans for information and communication systems between complex heterogeneous networks or networks that integrate architectures including day-to-day management of software applications, business intelligence and customer relationship management. Under embedded software and electronics the company offers solutions from e design to the integration and implementation of technological solutions. Its management consulting offers consulting services, assists clients in three areas includes management of large-scale projects, outsourcing of projects and performance management. AKKA offers its expertise services to major industrial sectors include aerospace, automotive, space/defence, cybersecurity, consumer electronics, telecommunications, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, steel, energy, rail, marine and service industries.
The company’s research and development is engaged to invent technological building blocks for use in internal or collaborative projects and to develop the expertise of AKKA’s employees to meet the future challenges of clients. In the FY2016, the company spent EUR52.4 million of the total revenue. The company through its subsidiaries operates in Euro area, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Romania, Turkey, the Czech Republic, China, Dubai, Brazil, the US and Canada. Geographically, France accounted for 45.3% followed by Germany 34.5% and International operations (excluding Germany) accounted 20.2% of the total revenue.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of AKKA Technologies SA in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about AKKA Technologies SA listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines AKKA Technologies SA’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases AKKA Technologies SA’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of AKKA Technologies SA’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does AKKA Technologies SA operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of AKKA Technologies SA?
- How has AKKA Technologies SA performed financially from the 2013?
- How does AKKA Technologies SA rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are AKKA Technologies SA strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are AKKA Technologies SA’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of AKKA Technologies SA? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years