AJ Lucas Group Limited is an engineering and construction services company. It is a service provider to the energy, mining and infrastructure sectors. The group operates in Australia, Hong Kong, the US, the UK and France. The group operates its business through three segments: Drilling; Engineering and Construction; and Oil and Gas. Lucas's drilling segment is engaged in the provision of drilling services to the coal and coal seam gas industries for the degasification of coal mines and the recovery and commercialization of coal seam gas and associated services.
The company under this segment also offers exploration, directional, well services, production and engineering and steering services. It has the capacity to drill vertical, horizontal and extended wells to depths of 2,000 meters. In FY2016, the Drilling segment reported revenue of AUD79.63 million, which accounted for 63.46% of the company’s total revenue.
The group's engineering and construction segment provides pipelines and associated construction and civil services. It is also involved in the installation of pipes including using horizontal directional drilling techniques. Its services include determining the life of the project, right from estimating the initial requirements and constraints to defining the project’s scope, designing, procuring and managing the contracted works and providing maintenance of the asset.
In FY2016, the Engineering and Construction segment reported revenue of AUD45.84 million, which accounted for 36.54% of the company’s total revenue. Lucas's oil and gas segment is involved in the exploration and commercialization of unconventional and conventional hydrocarbons in Europe and Australia. The group's pipeline projects include Bonaparte Gas, Western Corridor Recycled Water, SEA Gas, and Brooklyn to Lara; water and wastewater projects comprises Southern Seawater Desalination Plan, Robertson Reuse and Sewer Reticulation, Mayfield to Broadmeadow Waste Water Upgrade, and Kangaroo Valley Sewerage Scheme; civil construction projects consits of Building the Education Revolution, Sydney Slipways, and Dungog Clear Water Tank; building projects include Port Botany Operations Centre, Hyundai Headquarters, Customs House, and Alliance Francaise Building. Lucas's subsidiaries include AJ Lucas (Hong Kong) Limited, AJ Lucas Joint Ventures Pty Limited, AJ Lucas Operations Pty Limited, AJ Lucas Testing Pty Limited, Australian Water Engineering Pty Limited, Lucas (Arawn) Pty Limited, Lucas Bolney Limited, Lucas Bowland (UK) Limited, Lucas SARL, and Lucas Shared Services Pty Limited. Geographically, the company categorizes its operations into three segments: Australia, Europe and Asia-Pacific. In FY2016, the company generated 99.61% of the revenue from Australia and 0.39% from Asia-Pacific.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of AJ Lucas Group Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about AJ Lucas Group Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines AJ Lucas Group Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases AJ Lucas Group Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of AJ Lucas Group Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does AJ Lucas Group Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of AJ Lucas Group Limited?
- How has AJ Lucas Group Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does AJ Lucas Group Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are AJ Lucas Group Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are AJ Lucas Group Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of AJ Lucas Group Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years