AISIN SEIKI Co., Ltd. is engaged in the production and sales of automobile parts, including brake systems, chassis, engines, body products such as sunroofs and door latches, and information technology products. In addition, the company also develops and manufactures system products that control and integrate these parts. Aisin Seiki operates through 179 consolidated subsidiaries (including 65 domestic and 114 overseas subsidiaries) and 10 equity method affiliates (including four domestic and six overseas) across Japan, other Asian countries, the Americas, Europe, and Oceania.
The company operates through four segments: Aisin AW group, Aisin Seiki group, Advics group, and Aisin Takaoka group.
The Aisin AW group segment is engaged in the development, manufacturing, and sales of automatic transmissions. The company produces car navigation systems and hybrid transmissions.
The Aisin Seiki group segment is engaged in the manufacture and sales of automotive parts, including drivetrain, body, brake and chassis, engine, information related products, and aftermarket products. The segment also offers lifestyle and energy related products, including sewing machines, beds and gas heat pump products, among others. The company also offers health and wellness products.
The Advics group segment primarily develops, manufactures, and sells automotive brake systems and system components. It offers various brake systems, electronic stability control, anti-lock brake system, brake booster, master cylinder, disc brake, drum brake, and other related components.
The Aisin Takaoka group segment is engaged in the manufacture and sales of casting, machining and metal-forming products, and audio products. The segment produces engine components, drive components, chassis and brake components from cast iron, aluminum and stainless steel. The segment also produces acoustic products based on cast iron. Its speakers and stands are marketed under the TAOC brand.
Additionally, the company's others businesses includes non-core activities that manufactures and sells automotive parts. The company is also involved in a number of new businesses.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of AISIN SEIKI Co., Ltd. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about AISIN SEIKI Co., Ltd. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines AISIN SEIKI Co., Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases AISIN SEIKI Co., Ltd.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of AISIN SEIKI Co., Ltd.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does AISIN SEIKI Co., Ltd. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of AISIN SEIKI Co., Ltd.?
- How has AISIN SEIKI Co., Ltd. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does AISIN SEIKI Co., Ltd. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are AISIN SEIKI Co., Ltd. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are AISIN SEIKI Co., Ltd.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of AISIN SEIKI Co., Ltd.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years