Airbus Group SE is engaged in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sales of products and services for the aerospace and defense industries. The group primarily offers commercial aircrafts, civil and military helicopters, commercial space launch vehicles, missiles, military aircraft, satellites, defense systems and electronics. Airbus Group has operations across Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, Middle East and Latin America.
The group operates through three business segments: Airbus; Airbus Defence and Space; and Airbus helicopters.
The Airbus division, is an aircraft manufacturer engaged in offering passenger aircraft for the more than 100-seat market. This division competes in single-aisle aircraft, such as the A320 family with 100-200 seats; twin-aisle or wide-body aircraft such as the A330 / A350 XWB families, having a wider fuselage with more than 210 seats; very large aircraft, which are designed to carry more than 400 passengers; freight aircraft, which are often converted ex-passenger aircraft; and corporate, VIP business jet market with the ACJ, an A319-based Corporate Jetliner, and the A318 Elite. In FY2015, the Airbus division delivered 635 aircraft and received 1,190 gross orders of aircraft with more than 100 seats. At the end of FY2015, the division had 387 customers and a total of 16,351 Airbus aircraft had been ordered, of which 9,520 aircraft were delivered to operators worldwide.
Airbus Defence and Space division comprises of four business lines: military aircraft; space systems; communications, intelligence & security (CIS); and electronics. The military aircraft business line designs, develops, delivers and supports military aircraft, and it key products include the Eurofighter, the A400M, the A330 MRTT and the C295/CN235 as well as the development of Unmanned Aerial Systems. The space systems business line covers the range of civil and defense space systems, which includes satellite system solutions for telecommunications, earth observation, navigation and science include spacecraft, ground segments and payloads.
The CIS business line provides satellite and terrestrial communications, intelligence and security services and solutions to the government sector mostly to the defense and security forces and to the commercial sector, which include transportation (maritime, airport, metro), energy (oil, gas and electricity), mining and agriculture. Key services include military and commercial satellite communication services, professional mobile radio communications, emergency response centers, border surveillance systems, command and control (C4I) systems, cyber security solutions and services and observation-satellite-based geo-information services.
The electronics business line provides high-performance equipment for system integrators that serve both Airbus Defence and Space within the Airbus Group as well as external customers worldwide. Key products include radars and Identification, friend or foe (IFF) systems, electronic warfare equipment, avionics, space platform electronics, space payload electronics as well as optronic sensors.
Airbus helicopters division, previously known as Eurocopter, offers a range of helicopters and related services for civil and military use. The division's product range includes light single-engine, light twin-engine, medium and medium-heavy helicopters. During FY2015, the segment delivered 395 helicopters and received 403 gross orders. Airbus Helicopters' product range includes light single-engine, light twin-engine, medium and medium-heavy rotorcraft, which are adaptable to all kinds of mission types based on customer needs.
In addition, the group's other businesses includes turboprop manufacturer ATR (Avions de Transport Regional); aerostructure and aircraft seat business Sogerma, which merged with Aerolia to become STELIA Group; Airbus Group Inc, an American operating company of the group; and Daher-Socata, a producer of general aviation aircraft.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Airbus Group SE in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Airbus Group SE listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Airbus Group SE ’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Airbus Group SE ’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Airbus Group SE ’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Airbus Group SE operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Airbus Group SE ?
- How has Airbus Group SE performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Airbus Group SE rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Airbus Group SE strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Airbus Group SE ’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Airbus Group SE ? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years