AirBoss of America develops, manufactures and sells rubber compounds. The company engineers and molds rubber based products for the transportation, defense, and industrial markets. AirBoss supplies approximately 250 million pounds of rubber annually. The company operates in the US and Canada.
The company operates through three business segments: rubber compounding, AirBoss engineered products (AEP) and automotive.
AirBoss' rubber compounding segment manufactures and distributes rubber compounds, and distributes rubber chemicals. The segment manufactures several un-vulcanized custom compounds from synthetic polymers or natural rubber for customers in North America. The end use applications of these compounds include conveyor belts for mining, energy generation plants and transportation; and other industrial rubber parts for manufacturing industries. The rubber compounding segment's market includes manufacturers of tires, off-road pneumatic tire retreads, conveyor belts, mining products, automotive parts, and other industrial rubber goods.
The company's AEP segment is engaged in manufacturing equipment and administrative resources. The AEP segment comprises of two product lines defense products and industrial products. The company's defense products include protective wear for military and first response applications. The segment's industrial products include several vulcanized and non-vulcanized products for the tire retreading, recreational vehicle and other industries.
AirBoss' automotive segment operates through AirBoss Flexible Products, which designs, manufactures and sells injection molded anti-vibration products to the North American automotive industry.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of AirBoss of America Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about AirBoss of America Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines AirBoss of America Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases AirBoss of America Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of AirBoss of America Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does AirBoss of America Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of AirBoss of America Corporation?
- How has AirBoss of America Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does AirBoss of America Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are AirBoss of America Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are AirBoss of America Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of AirBoss of America Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years