Advanced Systems Automation Limited (ASA) is a Singapore-based company engaged in manufacturing automated backend equipment for the semiconductor assembly process. The company is a subsidiary of ASTI Holdings. It has operations in Singapore, China, South East Asia, the US and Europe.
The company operates through two business segments: equipment, and equipment contract manufacturing services (ECMS).
ASA's equipment segment designs and manufactures automatic molding machines and other back-ended assembly equipment for the semi-conductor industry. The ECMS segment is engaged in the precision engineering and fabrication assembly of parts for both semi-conductor and non-semiconductor industries.
The company provides flip chip bonders, solder ball placements (SBP), auto molding systems, and saw singulation sort handlers. ASA's subsidiaries include Microfits Pte Ltd, Microfits (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd, Dragon Microfits Sdn. Bhd., ASA Multiplate (M) Sdn Bhd, and Emerald Precision Engineering Sdn. Bhd.
Microfits Pte Ltd is involved in designing and manufacturing automatic molding machines and other back-ended assembly equipment for the semi-conductor industry; Microfits (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd is engaged in the manufacture of precision tools, dies and molds; Dragon Microfits Sdn. Bhd. is engaged in design of precision tools, dies and molds; ASA Multiplate (M) Sdn Bhd is engaged in the provision of thermal coating, surface finishing of electronics products and specialized electroplating of semiconductor products; and Emerald Precision Engineering Sdn Bhd is engaged in fabrication of tooling, dies and related molding of spares parts and other related business.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Advanced Systems Automation Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Advanced Systems Automation Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Advanced Systems Automation Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Advanced Systems Automation Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Advanced Systems Automation Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Advanced Systems Automation Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Advanced Systems Automation Limited?
- How has Advanced Systems Automation Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Advanced Systems Automation Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Advanced Systems Automation Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Advanced Systems Automation Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Advanced Systems Automation Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years