AhnLab is involved in developing information security solutions and services for consumers, enterprises, and small and medium businesses worldwide. The company operates in South Korea, Japan, China and Singapore.
The company offers endpoint security solutions, network security solutions and advanced threat defense solutions. AhnLab's endpoint security solutions include V3 Internet Security, an anti-malware solution for personal computers (PCs); V3 Net for Windows Server, an anti-malware solution for servers; AhnLab Policy Center, an endpoint management solution; AhnLab EPS, a Whitelist-based security solution for industrial/point of sale (POS) systems; AhnLab Online Security, an anti-fraud for endpoint; AhnLab HackShield, an online game hacking prevention solution; AhnLab TS Engine Suite, an integrative engine capable of offering response to a spectrum of the latest security threats, including viruses, malicious codes, trojan horses, spyware programs, and phishing; AhnLab V3 Mobile, an anti-virus program for mobiles; and AhnLab Mobile Smart Defense, and application verification system for Android.
The company offers network security solutions such as AhnLab TrusGuard, a solution for integrated network security; and AhnLab DPS, a protection against distributed-denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks. AhnLab offers advanced threat defense solutions include AhnLab MDS, an advanced threat protection through payload and network traffic analysis; and AhnLab MDSE, an endpoint threat analysis and response through full inspection. In addition, the company provides managed security services, information technology (IT) security consulting services and forensic services. Some of the company's clients include Standard Chartered, Citi Bank, Banamex, Cornerstone Community Bank, Samsung Electronics, LG Electronics, Pantech, Nexon, Doosan and DHC.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of AhnLab, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about AhnLab, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines AhnLab, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases AhnLab, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of AhnLab, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does AhnLab, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of AhnLab, Inc.?
- How has AhnLab, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does AhnLab, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are AhnLab, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are AhnLab, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of AhnLab, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years