Aggreko is involved in providing power and temperature control solutions. The company operates in the Americas, Asia, Europe, Australia and the Middle East.
The company operates its business through two units: rental solutions and power solutions.
Aggreko’s rental solutions business unit is engaged in offering temperature control solutions, which include chillers, cooling towers, air conditioners, spot coolers, air handlers, heaters, heat exchangers, temperature accessories and moisture control solutions.
The company’s power solutions business unit is organized into power solutions for industrial and power solutions for utility. Aggreko’s power solutions include rental of power plants, high-voltage services, diesel generators, gas generators, transformers, load banks, fuel tanks, electrical distribution and power accessories. Its power accessories include cable ramps, quad box strings, cable tees, synchronization and load sharing panels, and cable bins.
Aggreko also offers a range of oil-free air solutions, including air compressors, air dryers, after coolers and air accessories. The company provides moisture control equipment, such as dehumidifiers. Aggreko offers emergency rental services, event services, cooling tower services, process services and remote monitoring.
The company’s subsidiaries include Aggreko France S.A.R.L., Aggreko (Singapore) Pte Ltd, Aggreko Energy Rental India Private Limited, Aggreko Namibia Energy Rentals (Pty) Ltd, Aggreko South Korea Limited, Aggreko Nederland B.V., Aggreko Energy Equipment Rental Co. Ltd, Aggreko Energy Rental SA (Pty) Limited, Aggreko Kenya Energy Rentals Ltd, and Aggreko Japan K.K.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Aggreko PLC in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Aggreko PLC listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Aggreko PLC’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Aggreko PLC’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Aggreko PLC’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Aggreko PLC operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Aggreko PLC?
- How has Aggreko PLC performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Aggreko PLC rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Aggreko PLC strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Aggreko PLC’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Aggreko PLC? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years