Agfa -Gevaert N.V. is a Belgium based company engaged in the development, production and distribution of analog and digital imaging systems and information technology (IT) solutions for the printing industry and healthcare sector. The company also offers products for specific industrial applications. The company operates globally through wholly owned sales organizations in more than 40 countries. Agfa has production and research centers located in Belgium, the US, Canada, Germany, France, the UK, Austria, China and Brazil.
The company operates through three business segments: Agfa Graphics, Agfa HealthCare and Agfa Specialty Products.
Agfa Graphics offers commercial, newspaper and packaging printers with a wide range of integrated prepress solutions including computer-to-plate systems, printing plates, color management, workflow automation and security design software. The segment also provides an extensive range of wide-format digital printing solutions to sign and display companies. Agfa Graphics also develops and manufactures high-performance inks and fluids for various industrial inkjet printing applications that enable manufacturers to integrate print into their production processes, and also develops and manufactures high-performance inks and fluids for various industrial inkjet printing applications. In FY2016, the Agfa Graphics segment reported revenues of $1,267 million, which accounted for 49.9% of the company's total revenue.
Agfa HealthCare offers diagnostic imaging and healthcare IT solutions for hospitals and care centers. The segment provides analog, digital and IT technologies to meet the needs of specialized clinicians worldwide. Agfa HealthCare is a significant player in the healthcare information solutions market, integrating the administrative, financial and clinical workflows of individual hospitals and hospital groups. In FY2016, the Agfa Healthcare segment reported revenues of $1,090 million, which accounted for 43% of the company's total revenue.
Agfa Specialty Products develops, manufactures and markets a range of film-based products and solutions to large business-to-business (B2B) customers in the niche industry markets. The segment's classic film-based products include film for non-destructive testing, aerial photography, microfilm and film for the production of printed circuit boards. The segment also offers solutions such as materials for high-security ID documents, synthetic papers and membranes for hydrogen production. In FY2016, the Agfa Specialty Products segment reported revenues of $180 million, which accounted for 7.1% of the company's total revenue.
Geographically, the company classifies its operations into four segments, namely Europe, NAFTA, Asia/Oceania/Africa, and Latin America. In FY2016, Europe segment accounted for 40.1% of the company's total revenues, followed by NAFTA with 26.6%; Asia/Oceania/Africa with 25.7%; and Latin America with 7.5%.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Agfa-Gevaert N.V. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Agfa-Gevaert N.V. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Agfa-Gevaert N.V.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Agfa-Gevaert N.V.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Agfa-Gevaert N.V.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Agfa-Gevaert N.V. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Agfa-Gevaert N.V.?
- How has Agfa-Gevaert N.V. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Agfa-Gevaert N.V. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Agfa-Gevaert N.V. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Agfa-Gevaert N.V.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Agfa-Gevaert N.V.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years