Ag Processing Inc is a US-based farmer-owned cooperative, which procures, processes, markets and transports oilseeds, grains and related products. The company is owned by around 147 local cooperatives representing over 250,000 farmers. It operates in the US, Canada and Venezuela. The company’s businesses include soybean processing, refined oil, renewable fuels and industrial products, export and grain products. AGP’s Soybean Processing into two primary products: soybean meal and crude soybean oil.
The soybean meal is used as a feed ingredient for animals, including swine, poultry, dairy and beef cattle, and aquaculture operations. crude soybean oil is further processed and utilized in the food sector and industrial uses including biodiesel. The company operates nine soybean processing plants located in four Midwestern states including Eagle Grove, Emmetsburg, Manning, Mason City, Sergeant Bluff, Sheldon in Iowa; Dawson in Minnesota; St. Joseph in Missouri; and Hastings in Nebraska. The company also offers AMINOPLUS, a soybean-based ingredient for dairy cattle. AGP’s Refined Oils products and Co-products such as crude soybean oil, refined soybean oil, lecithin and co-products such as vegetable oil phospholipids, soap stock and recovered oils, which are used in animal feed. AGP operates three oil refineries: Eagle Grove, Iowa; Hastings, Nebraska; and St. Joseph, Missouri.
AGP’s Renewable Fuels and Industrial products such as soy biodiesel, industrial solvents and spray adjuvants. The company markets its renewables under the brand name SoyGold. The company operates three biodiesel production plants including Algona, Iowa; Sergeant Bluff, Iowa; and St. Joseph, Missouri with a combined annual capacity of 150 million gallons. AGP’s Export products such as soybean meal, soybean hulls, aminoPlus, distillers dried grains, wheat, corn and soybeans.
The company delivers commodities to various countries by way of bulk vessel, container, and railroad. AGP’s Grain Products includes buy and sell of products such as corn, milo, soybeans and wheat. The company’s grain products are produced at AGP’s elevators located in Farwell and Lariat, Texas. AGP's international operations includes holding an investment in Protinal/Proagro, a fully-integrated poultry and feed company in Venezuela.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Ag Processing Inc in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Ag Processing Inc listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Ag Processing Inc’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Ag Processing Inc’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Ag Processing Inc’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Ag Processing Inc operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Ag Processing Inc?
- How has Ag Processing Inc performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Ag Processing Inc rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Ag Processing Inc strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Ag Processing Inc’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Ag Processing Inc? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years