Affinia, operating through its principal subsidiary Affinia Group, is engaged in the designing, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of a range of aftermarket components for light vehicles, heavy duty trucks, and off-highway equipment such as construction, mining, forestry and agricultural equipment. The company also provides equipment for industrial and marine applications. The company operates across North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa.
The company operates through two business segments: filtration and Affinia South America (ASA).
The company's filtration segment offers oil, air, fuel, cabin air, coolant, hydraulic and other filters for light, medium and heavy duty on and off-highway vehicles. It also offers filters for industrial and marine applications. Affinia's filtration products are sold under the WIX, Filtron, ACDelco, NAPA, and ecoLAST brands. The segment has manufacturing operations in the US, Mexico, Europe, South America and China.
The ASA segment is involved in the distribution and manufacturing of replacement products throughout South America. The segment distributes and manufactures products through its operations in Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay. ASA consists primarily of Pellegrino and Automotiva, which are the two primary operating units in Brazil. The segment ASA operates three manufacturing facilities and 25 warehouses in Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay.
Automotiva manufactures shock absorbers in Brazil, brake fluids, rake fluids, brake pads, linings and blocks, antifreeze, shock absorbers, chassis parts and coolants in Argentina and Uruguay. Automotiva also acts as a master distributor in Brazil, Argentina, and Venezuela. Its products are sold under the Nakata, and Spicer. Pellegrino is a warehouse distributor that sources products from master distributors and other sources including Automotiva, TRW, Bosch, Philips and Mahle. The product portfolio is composed of leading brands for light and heavy-duty vehicles, motorcycle parts and accessories. Pellegrino sells these products to over 27,000 customers including jobber stores, fleets, and independent repair shops in Brazil.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Affinia Group Intermediate Holdings Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Affinia Group Intermediate Holdings Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Affinia Group Intermediate Holdings Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Affinia Group Intermediate Holdings Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Affinia Group Intermediate Holdings Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Affinia Group Intermediate Holdings Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Affinia Group Intermediate Holdings Inc.?
- How has Affinia Group Intermediate Holdings Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Affinia Group Intermediate Holdings Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Affinia Group Intermediate Holdings Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Affinia Group Intermediate Holdings Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Affinia Group Intermediate Holdings Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years