AF Gruppen is a Norway based contracting and industrial company. It operates in Norway, Sweden, Lithuania, Germany, the UK and China.
The company operates through six business segments including: civil engineering, environment, building, property, energy and offshore.
Civil engineering segment is engaged in the civil engineering projects and niche projects related to roads and railways, port facilities, foundation work, power, and energy areas. The segment has three business units: AF Anlegg, Malselv Maskin & Transport and Palplintar AB.
AF Gruppen's environment segment is involved in onshore demolition, removal and environmental clean-up of buildings and industrial plants. The segment's business units include AF Decom and Harnosand Byggreturer.
The company's building segment is engaged in development, engineering and building commercial, residential and public buildings, as well as rehabilitation projects. The segments business units include AF Bygg Oslo, AF Byggfornyelse, AF Bygg Ostfold, AF Bygg Sor, AF Bygg Rogaland, AF Bygg Goteborg and others.
AF Gruppen's property segment is involved in the development of residential housing units and commercial buildings.
The company's energy segment offers technical solutions for building and industry sectors. The segment consits of single business unit: AF Energi & Miljoteknikk.
AF Gruppen's offshore segment is removal, dismantling, and recycling of offshore installations; and undertakes new building, modification, and maintenance work related to HVAC, cranes, and modules, as well as rig services. The segment consists of four business units: AF Offshore Decom and subsidiaries, AF Offshore AeronMollier, AF Offshore Mandal and V & M Landanlegg.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of AF Gruppen ASA in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about AF Gruppen ASA listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines AF Gruppen ASA’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases AF Gruppen ASA’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of AF Gruppen ASA’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does AF Gruppen ASA operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of AF Gruppen ASA?
- How has AF Gruppen ASA performed financially from the 2013?
- How does AF Gruppen ASA rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are AF Gruppen ASA strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are AF Gruppen ASA’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of AF Gruppen ASA? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years